Huahin Grand Hotel & Plaza
US$230
US$202
InterContinental
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$197
US$176
US$171
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Laksasubha Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$104
Trip.com
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
US$236
US$213
Agoda.com
Chalelarn Hotel Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$45
Priceline
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$249
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnight marketshuttle service to the beachan updatehotel is in a great locationwithin walking distancelarge swimming poolmarket villagebuffet styledecent sizeplenty of sunbedsvisiting hua hinspacious roomthaihairdryer
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Hua Hin Grand Plaza Hotel during our holiday to Hua Hin, Thailand. The hotel, although old is clean and the rooms are spacious and all the staff are very welcoming.

We included breakfast in our stay and I must say that after visiting, Phuket, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, Bangkok and Kanchanaburi, we were a bit disappointed in the breakfast provided, two problems, lack of variety and the food although kept in Bain Marias was not very hot. Eggs and omelettes cooked when requested were excellent.

Swimming pool is a good size and there is a small exercise room available for those who feel energetic.

They also have a beer garden with food and entertainment available at night but unfortunately it received very little patronage whilst we were there and we felt a little sorry for the staff who put a lot of effort into preparing the area.

Overall Our stay was pleasant, the hotel is located centrally and is next door to the Grand Night Market and a short walk to the Market Village shopping centre which is quite large and has everything you need in shopping and eating.

The staff are very friendly at the hotel and are always there to assist you when required and although the hotel could do with reinventing itself, we would stay here again if we come back to Hua Hin which has a lot to offer the tourists to this great country.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom E
Reviewed 29 January 2018

This was my second visit to the Hua Hin Grand Hotel and Plaza, the first being exactly a year ago and I gave it a favourable review. All the plus points I made in that review remain and it is a lovely spacious hotel with a large swimming pool and a reasonably good location for all aspects of what Hua Hin offers.

However this is a large hotel with 200+ rooms and it seems that in the past year Chinese group travel are using it on a regular basis. Of course this is good for bringing in tourist income but in my experience it spoils many aspects of what the hotel offers. Chinese tourists are generally short in the areas of ettiquette and manners, oblivious to the fact that this might be uncomfortable for other guests. The hotel reception seems to be permanently cluttered with luggage and well as Chinese chaos. The reception staff are very efficient as well as patient and I salute them for that.
The Hua Hin Grand Hotel And Plaza has a large restaurant with a good buffet service however in the past year I feel that it has downgraded somewhat to accommodate the large numbers of Chinese clientelle, the restaurant is no longer big enough and western orientated foods have been replaced with Chinese dishes. Choices have been cut and personal touches like cooking eggs to individual preference are no longer available. Such a shame!!

The in-room TV channels were amazing, hundreds of channels. The best I have know in Thailand.

This is a good hotel but I feel this size of hotel all over Thailand arenow being overun with Chinese Group Travel and so therefore I will be looking for a smaller quality venue in the future.

I would thank all the staff at the hotel for their hard work, efficiency and enthusiasiam under very trying circumstances.

Room Tip: Most rooms are adequate. Take breakfast as late as possible!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank AndrewA4401
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

At first glanze the hotel looked good (outside area, reseption, café and pool area). However, our room was quite outdated. The bed was hard and not stable, but manageble for four days. The fridge was broken When we got there, but the staff was very helpful and fixed it immideately.
A minus was the towels that were not shaped as swans at the bed, which we were looking forward to.

The hotel is about 10 minutes walking to a great night marked (bazars, food...). There is also a night marked right next to the hotel.
We spendt 15 minutes walking to the centre with bars and resturants. Many tuk tuks for your servise, though. But we could wish to be a bit closer to the city centre.

The breakfast was ok. There was a lot a variety, but no bacon. The eggs were usually cold, but there are something for everyone.

We were very pleased with the pool area. You get towels for the pool and for the beach. The pool was 23 m long, and sun all day in the area. It is also quite cheep to order drinks and lunch by the pool.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017

This was my second stay at this hotel. Room rates are good and the rooms are large and clean although a little dated. We had breakfast which was average but the main problem was the amount of people staying there through work. As I mentioned on the previous review there are many chinese staying there on courses which are undertaken in a room by the pool area. This can therefore get very noisy during the day with the loud speakers and music etc although the pool area itself is huge with plenty of room. Breakfast was incredibly busy and the lifts were manic so we ended up walking down the stairs on several occasions which is not easy from the 14th floor etc. The rooms do not have a balcony and the air conditioner is not too good as it is also centrally manned. The location is handy for Soi 94 bars and restaurants and soi 80 is just round the corner. Market village is within walking distance but you need to cross a busy road to go to the beach. The staff are pleasant and helpful so I would recommend this hotel for a short stay. I must mention also that there is no safe in the room and you need to leave valuables at the deposit box on the main reception.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StaffieLancs
Reviewed 29 October 2017

My wife and I were really happy with our stay at the Grand Hotel & Plaza. The service was excellent. The beer garden was really pleasant too, great singer. The food and food service was good. We felt comfortable the entire 3 nights, 4 days we were there. The staff are really nice, the location is perfect and the prices aren't too high.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends