Arrived after a 9 day tour of Burma , great but constantly on the go. So 4 days here of relaxation , pampering , super treatments just what we needed . We both had several massages , all good , and wife attended the yoga , pilates , stretching & zuma classes , whilst i did the gym and Thai kick boxing . Plus of course the good pool , and the long beach - ideal for power walks . We intended losing the weight we had put on during the cruise in Burma , so after consultation , had a controlled diet . It worked !! . But the food was amazing , really tasty and innovative , so even if the portions were small by choice , the taste still lingered .
Fantastic service levels , particularly in the restaurants .
It is a health resort , rather than a conventional hotel , so no bar - although wine is available at night , and they strictly control phone and smoking areas , which adds to the relaxing atmosphere .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chiva-Som is a luxury health resort, combining international standards with Thai hospitality to deliver personal wellness programmes in a non regimented way. Everything we do focuses on a holistic approach to health that incorporates mind, body and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chiva-Som reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chiva-Som Hotel Hua Hin
- Chiva Som Luxury Health Hotel
- Chiva Som Luxury Health Resort