See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Hmmm... the price is cheap but it is not very centre though, room itself just ok, quite big and the very bad thing is that it has only one socket in this big room, this is really really bad... everything need money in the room & no complimentary mineral water. No tea nor instant coffee too and only one cup, the fridge also very old. Anyway, overall is just ok but not too bad

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank averynkh
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The staff here were fantastic, super friendly and helpful.

The hotel has potential - the entrance to the hotel is striking, but the hotel is not up to standards. The hotel is tired and worn out and feels isolated. It really needs a revamp to its hotel rooms and some of the public areas. The room was to be quite frank shabby albeit clean. The bed was no better than sleeping on the floor, there was only one single electrical outlet in the room, the shower head in a tiny tub was about in the middle of my chest.
The breakfast buffet was very slim pickings beyond eggs and toast.
So, all in all, would not recommend which is a pity as the staff were very friendly

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Recently I stayed in JB with my wife , as we both are hoteliers our expectation are but high.

Hotel rooms are average but value to the money you are paying .

Nice bar with live band to spend some time with loved one and drink . Food bit expensive to the quality of food but service was good .

Breakfast is more towards Chinese and thai clientele but other nationalities can manage with other stuffs available.

Reception and bell desk staff are very helpful.

Nice place to stay .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Breakfast buffet services for my past 2 days here are lousy. Plates are not cleared and staked up to a pile after we left. Forks and spoons are not even laid out on the table for a hotel claimed to be 4 stars. I would rate it 1-2 star only. My mum's room smelled moldy. Plumbing for 2 rooms seriously need repairing. Worst still when we asked for a metered taxi to airport from hotel, the bell boy asked for a higher price than when we came from airport. Definitely not recommended.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Room is spacious and value for the price we paid bit for a hotel claim to be 4 stars, the room at least be reasonable well maintained . It was quite run down especially on the bath toom. Bed sheet may have not been changed as I was not able to sleep well like some insect is buying me.

Breakfast provided is okay, not many choices and the waitress need to be more alert as our plates is piling up but no one came to collect until we asked.

Counter staff and conceise are friendly and helpful that added a point to it.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family