All reviews friendly hotel lee garden area koh lipe hotel is located tuk tuk one night youtube toothbrush noise toilet bangkok tv airport hatyai facilities fridge baht
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. The building is fresh and modern. Doesnt look aged at all. I found this place to quiet and peaceful whilst offering all the services needed for a traveller. It isnt your 5 star resort but if your visiting Hat yai i assume its for family or your travelling through to another destination. Rooms are clean and the service is always with a smile.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clinton H
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

For past 6 years we drive to Phuket via Hatyai 3-4 times a year. This was our first stay at The Habita, opened 1 year ago. Modern, airy simple decor, yet homely. The staff, friendly and cooperative as you expect in Thailand. Dont miss the Rooftop bar n restauant - a must! Sustainable elegance at moderate cost - value for money.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Turn176
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've booked a night stay in The Habita and almost lose my booking when the reservations (in my opinion) was trying to offer me a higher room type and told me there was non of the room category I wanted to book direct with them available. However when I've checked through Agoda & Booking.com, the room type I wanted to book was still available. Anyway I've decided to book through Booking.com and send email to The Habita again to make sure they've got my booking. Of course they've got it and apologised that the system was error that's why they wouldn't be able to see whether the room type I firstly wanted was available. Not so sure it was system error or human error?

Check in stage, my friend and I were the only two customers there and the check in process took almost 20 minutes. I've informed the front desk staff that we were going to check out early by 7.45 am the next morning and I would like to get hotel tax invoice on check out. She've promised me so. However nothing has been done on check out stage so I had to wait another 20 minutes.

Those were bitter parts. However I've quite enjoy facilities at the hotel. Great design. Great size and comfy bed. The rooftop area and atmosphere was nice. I just order drinks there and it was nice.

Overall, good hotel, average service and I still would like to stay here again for another try.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I stay only one night but I can feel like stay at home. This is a daughter hotel of La Pause, Hat Yai. All staffs are very excellent in service and professional. It’s only one year old hotel. Hotel is located not far from shopping area and good dining place. Toiletries are good quality. TV program is going to change for better. Room is comfortable and functional. WiFi speed quite fast. They have restaurant at ground floor and roof top where serve western and local food. Bakery and coffee also nice and delicious. They have breakfast set (170 Baht) but I never try. Overall are excellent like La Pause. I would rate this property 9/10.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Thanaphol T
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights in their prime deluxe rooms. The design of the hotel and the rooms is stylish but the idea has been badly executed.
There are too many annoyances to enjoy staying at this hotel. There is a kettle for making hot drinks but strangely they don’t provide any tea or coffee, and there is nowhere nearby to plug in the kettle. They provide cups but no spoons. The TV uses some computerised system which is very complicated and then I was told it was broken. There were only two coat hangers in the room so you have to telephone to reception if you want any more. The curtains hang one foot away from the window so are totally ineffective at keeping the room dark. The sound installation is a very poor- there was a lot of noise so I found it difficult to relax in the room.
In the shower, the rain shower head was only 10 cm above my head and I am not very tall, so taller guests will not be able to fit underneath it. You have to guess which way is hot and which way is cold, and the temperature of the water doesn’t stay constant but varies randomly between hot and cold.
There are a few good points: The staff are friendly, the design of the room is interesting and the bed is comfortable.
I could go on for long time listing all the problems with the room. Most of these problems could be solved if the management spent one night in the room.
The hotel staff are very friendly but not good at solving problems.
The manager gave me a coupon for a coffee as an apology, but when I tried to use it, the girl at the coffee shop refused. There then followed a discussion between the girl and the receptionist and I finally got my coffee. Nothing is simple at this hotel or just works.
I had been looking forward to staying at this hotel, but in the end I was glad I only had to spend two nights here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business