US$54
US$35
US$31
Aloha Hotel(Hat Yai)
US$32
The Aree Hat Yai Hostel(Hat Yai)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$35
US$30
Agoda.com
US$42
Anytime at 24 Resort(Hat Yai)(Great Value!)
US$16
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2016

My very first time stay 3 days 2 nights here. Yes this is the old hotel in Hatyai. The room quite clean and not too big. Strategic location coz near the Lee Garden plaza within 5 mins walk. All the shops are walking distance no need to take a tuk2 to walk around. Only the water heater not functioning but doesn't matter. Plus the room rates is cheaper than other hotel. No WiFi in room you have to come down and sit at lobby :)

Room Tip: Quieter hotel
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank azierossi
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Very old hotel with old interior but situated in great location. Walking distance to Lee garden and train station. Good for budget traveller. Wifi only available in lobby area.
Staff are good and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

This is my 3rd time stay at this hotel. I chose this hotel bcos of its location n reasonable room rates as compared to hotels around Lee Gdn. Even though it's an old hotel but they maintain it clean. If I travel by train I just walked to this hotel as it is just abt 100m away fr railway stn. Opp is Robinson Dept store. Nearby is santisuk mkt, yong dee shopping arcade n Kim Yong wet/dry mkt. Central mall, odean dept store n Lee Gdn shopping mall r just few mins walk fr this hotel.
Staff quite friendly. My only comment is that every time after midnight I can't get connected to Internet. I'm nt sure if they switch it off after midnight. I hope the management read my comments.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank Ray A
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Sure, it is an old hotel but decent for a night or two if in Hat Yai. Location can't be beaten and it's it cheap too. Room with AC, hot water, fridge, cable TV was around 500 Baht which I was happy with.

Staff on reception were very friendly when I visited.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 15 May 2015

We stayed here because is very close to the Train Station 10 mins walk by foot. The room actually is pretty basic is kinda smelly inside of the room. The bed is hard but bed sheet and blanket are pretty clean. They have flat tv screen with a few cable English channel and have small fridge. We rent Room 1 double bed and 1 single bed for our son for 720 Baht. By the way dont put your clothes in the closest here because I will tell you. Is very smelly and isaw 2 cockroaches.And the bathroom here is very basic and the hotshower here oh my gosh is not strong, water pressure is unbelieveble weak and hotshower difinety is not hot. They have good wifi here if you gonna choose close to router. You will get high speed internet. The price is okey is budget and its okey to sleep for 1 or 2 days but long term? Forget!.
They have also Restaurant and food is delecious and its cheap too. Here are some of my photos but I cant post the bathroom because is kinda nasty.

Room Tip: Choose room close to Router like 305
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family