“Our favorite place to eat”

Polar Boulangerie and Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Chiang Rai
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I would like to present my little bakery shop in town. The name is "Polar Boulangerie and Patisserie". We're serve a premium quality of a breads, desserts, breakfast, many kind of sandwiches and great coffee. Everything were made by ourselves. Focused on the quality of ingredients and taste. The owner (my wife and my boss) of Polar is done and control their in every step. The main raw materials are imported from Europe and the Americas, such as France, England, Denmark, the USA, etc. The principle for the selection of raw materials. We consider the highest quality first All customers will receive the best quality food.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

In the year that my wife and I lived in Chiang Rai, we were at Polar at least once a week. Amazing food, coffee, and dessert. And the owners are as amazing as the food!

Date of visit: November 2017
Jongchai, Owner at Polar Boulangerie and Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

I miss you and your family Landon Oyer. Thank you for your great review.

Hope to see you again in Chiang Rai or somewhere in the word.

God bless you and your family.

Aeh

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and I went to Polar Boulangerie and Patisserie for coffee and cake. We ordered 3 different slices of cake and shared them. All 3 were absolutely great.. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank gustav482
Reviewed 10 August 2018

This place was very cute and had good food! Their raspberry Italian soda is the perfect drink that is refreshing and light. I ordered their tuna salad and it was perfect. Their desserts are lovely to look at and taste wonderful. I would also recommend ordering their tater tots. They're fluffy and the sour cream is perfectly matched.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

The reviews are great of this place but my opinion is as follows. Eggs Benedict served on fruit and nut bread is just not right...sorry! I guess I am a bit of an Eggs Benedict snob as I eat that whenever it is on the meu. Benedict sauce was too little and actually not awesome so less may have been better. Coffee was just so-so and the deserts looked much better than they were. I see how people could like this place because it is cute, out of doors, and off the beaten path, although until they fix the road it is really quite inconveniently located.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Polar has delicious snacks, mains, desserts and beverages. Local ingredients and organic vegetables. English menu and friendly, English-speaking staff. The ambiance is top notch. The cafe is an old, farm house style with a beautiful courtyard. (Food not pictures because we ate it too quickly )

Date of visit: March 2018