“Beautiful ”

Khun Korn Waterfall
Ranked #10 of 100 things to do in Chiang Rai
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Was a bit of a hike getting to the actual waterfall. It wasn't bad I just wish I knew that before getting there. Definitely wear shoes that are comfortable to walk in and bring a towel if you want to go swimming once you get to the waterfall. It is a stunning view!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"rocks"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Visiting this waterfall was one of the highlights of my trip to Thailand. It was hot and humid on the trek up to the fall, which made jumping into the pool such a lovely option. This hike is moderate in difficulty, but short enough (just 1.4 miles) that anyone could do it. Please don't overlook this beautiful hike!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Visited yesterday with wife and daughter. Be ready for a good trek up the waterfall and make sure you have prepared well for mosquitoes and flies!! Any good DEET containing spray should do (I got mine from Wilko). You will be well goosed by the time you get there! Good exercise for all the family!
Went into the waterfall with my daughter and it really refreshed us for the trek back down. The place is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

In many many years I have dreamed about standing under a waterfall, feeling the power of the water falling down on my head and shoulders. When it finally happened I was not disappointed. To get there you have to walk 1,5 km in a beautiful and very natural forrest road, It is a bit of a hard walk, but it will be so worth it.
When I got to the waterfall I was pleasantly surprised that there were not more people here. The surroundings are so beautiful and standing just 50 meters from the waterfall you can really feel its power and when you are standing next to it you will find it hard to breath. There is a small room behind the waterfall where you can sit and look out through the waterfall and even though the thundering sound of the falling water it still feel very relaxing.

1  Thank Martin A