All reviews great hotel rooms were very clean street food superior room wifi pools beach deckchairs minibar
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived here in the evening and already had to leave in the morning. However, our stay was very nice. We had a swim, which was lovely. The atmosphere was great. The bed was very comfortable, the shower also nice, very clean room. The only downside was the loud music blasting through our walls which stopped at 11. We couldn't sleep before that.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

At the end of a sixweeks during tour, it was the perfect hotel to relax, to enjoy all the comfort and the luxury of a good hotel.All rooms have sunny balconys at the seaside. The big pool is very attractive.The breakfast buffet offers a big varity of food.
The ideal location close to the sea is for me the most important.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I went to Methavalai Hotel with my family.it was the first time i went to Methavalai Hotel.My family choose a superior room for 5 people but it have only 2 bed so i request for an extra bed.The receptionist was beaming.The hotel have two swimmimg pool it clean and wide And it cost moderate but if in the weekend it will be more expensive.Breakfast was very delicious.it is buffet and you can request what do you want.the opposite side is the beach so we can easily went to.Near the hotel has many resturant and street food.i feel very impress of Methavalai hotel.

Room Tip: near swimming pool,room upstairs are quite and can see the beach
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank benz7404
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We stayed here during the Songkran days. Rooms are nice. But hotel inside looks a bit old. They have a nice pool with sunbeds. We highly recommend the massage center near the pool. Not so expensive. Breakfast was only average.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is definitely older but well kept. The room was clean with good A/C, however it only had 1 hidden power outlet.
Being a cheaper, large-sized resort, this place seems to attract a lot tour and "team-building" groups(myself being a part of one of these).
The hotel massage was great, and the pool was clean although it did close at 7 p.m.

Overall, this hotel is fine but the attached restaurant is another story. I would recommend avoiding this place for dinner at all costs. I went there with 3 coworkers and we were the only people in the entire restaurant. We waited over 50 minutes for food, and when it finally came it was so bad I ended up calling the manager and he gave me a refund(a Thailand first).

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business