See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic lunch with amazing massaman. Possibly one of the best ever a rich creamy oniony sauce tgat gave amazing depth of flavour. Very goid value for money and the bespoke burger was really good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This is my families second visit to Deelek this holiday. We came here a few nights back and just had to return tonight for a second round.

First thing that made us choose this place is it's wide range of Vegan options on the vegetarian menu. A lot of them are listed as having egg or may have some kind of dairy but the staff all speak excellent English and were happy to do my vegetarian Pad-Thai without the egg.

Being a typical foreigner in Thailand I adore Pad-Thai and have had it from a wide range of places. Deelek's is by far the best Pad-Thai I've tasted since I first visited 20years ago. My mum who was with me had the vegetarian burger which was equally fantastic, as was my dads Gai pad khapow kaidow (chicken and holy basil).

Both visits after they cleared the plates, the waiter brought us each a plate of pineapple/pineapple and banana.

All the staff are absolutely lovely and extremely present! Very helpful when we had any questions and they all speak English beautifully and fluently.

I'll definitely visit again on my next trip to Cha-am.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We arrived in Cha am on a fri afternoon and after visiting santorini park, we wanted to go see cha am beach. We didnt know that it gets dark around 7pm only. We searched online for an indian restaurant as our parents were accompanying us but it turned out to be a huge disappointment. By that time it was raining heavily and most places looked deserted or closed.

In not so happy mood we found Dee-lek restaurant which looked a little presentable and the owner was polite and welcoming. She made sure we felt at home and brought the menus.

We were delighted to see a clean place with a menu that had good thai and western options. The lady who could speak english better than others was happy to take our orders and took care of the little details like spice levels, sharing platters, drinks, etc.

Cashew chicken was really one of the best items, green chicken curry was not bad either, rice portions were alright, they even agreed to serve minced basil chicken which was not on their menu directly. All staff members were super courteous, changed cutlery and cleared tables very fast in between meal courses, toilets were clean. The owner even called a cab for us.

The prices were a bit high but the food and hospitality was worth it. It was a memorable meal for all of us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2017

We had dinner 3-4 times here. Perfect for families whose kids prefer western food. We adults always picked local food from the menu which were lovely while our son had pasta, moussaka or fish. Prices are on the higher side comparing to some others but I think it was worth it, hassle free place

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2017

ONLY went to the restaurant for dinner. This was a highlight the Owner was very friendly and staff I think not that comfortable with English but they were friendly and efficient once they understood. My wife ordered 2 desserts which confused them a little but the Owner sorted out the confusion and all went well. A great Kao Pad Gai and the Chicken and Cashew Nuts was the best I had anywhere in the area. Also the Green Thai curry was excellent and the Owner asked how hot we asked for Thai strength but I am not sure she really believed us but it was still hot enough to be great. Great varied selection of Thai and Western /Scandinavian foods. Lovely décor inside and vey clean white table cloths and even just with Fans was very comfortable. Would go back here anytime

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family