Springfield Village Golf & Spa
US$39
Trip.com
US$181
Trip.com
NANA North Beach(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$58
  • Restaurant
I Calm Resort Cha Am(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$1,585
US$1,520
Cancelon
The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$48
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
US$36
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsplay golfjack nicklausgreen feesnice golf coursebubble bathroom serviceround of golffamily holidayhua hinswimming poolbreakfast buffetcaddiescaddybalconyyardageresortfacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Arrived to the reception and greeted by smiley staff who speaks very good english and very accommodating
The place is very nice, our room has beautiful view and ovelooking swimming pool. This place also good for family holiday but the screaming kids from the pool was the concerned but the swimming pool closed at 7pm which was a relief, but again at the evening We tried to sleep early as we had 7am tee off, the family next door was very noisy( kids were shouting, even the mother was shouting to her kids and they keep dropping something on the floor) as a lighter sleeper it was very annoying and it took atleast 2 hours to listened thier noises and thanks heaven to Chang beer I had a goodnight sleep
We had room service and the food was good

Overall, I loved the place and the golf course and of course will definitely going back again, and this time will request a room with no kids next door

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank waLkerLyn
SpringfieldGroup, Manager at Springfield Village Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

To: waLkerLyn
Thank you kindly for your generous 4/5 rating and for your kind words about our hotel, golf course and our staff. We look forward to having you back with us and assure you that we will do our very best to prevent the noise problem you encountered on your last visit from happening again. May we humbly ask that you specify your room to be “peaceful and quiet” when you make your next booking, or request with our Reception for a room change should you be inconvenienced in any way.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel needs some renovation. Some of equipment is old and not in order. Very noisy air conditioning in the room.
Only one restaurant was open with the same dishes for whole week stay.
Nice golf course but there was air pollution due to some agriculture burning around the course. Do not recommend going there in Feb.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marek F
SpringfieldGroup, Manager at Springfield Village Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Marek,
We received your review in TripAdvisor with much interest and many thanks. You will be pleased to know that we are in agreement with you on the condition of Building 2, as such on-going renovation is under way and will cover all the rooms in this building. Also, the noisy air-conditioning has already been corrected. During the low season we usually close down one restaurant outlet but will consider your comments in our future planning.
Thank you for your compliments about the golf course. It is true that from time to time there are some bushfire or agriculture burning outside our golf course, the latter in the farmer’s own land, but this rarely happens and is not a seasonal occurrence. Yet, the overall air quality, e.g. PM2.5, has never been a problem at Springfield. We regret that it happened when you were staying with us.
We look forward to having you with us again before long and we are confident that you will notice the difference after our renovation has been completed.
With kind regards.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I had occasion to fall seriously ill while on the golf course my second day there. The Assistant manager came onto the course and stayed with me for one hole to check on me. Later, after the round I felt that I needed to be taken to hospital and the same manager arranged for the hotel's van and driver to take me to the Bangkok Hospital in Hua Hin where I was admitted for a four day stay in ICU and one day in ward for a bleeding duodenal ulcer that had perforated on the golf course. The driver stayed for two hours at the hotel and accompanied my wife back to Springfield and returned until I returned to continue my vacation. The management really cares for its guests.

Room Tip: Avoid the top floor units as there are pigeons who like to use the balconies
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2017

My partner and father in-law recently played golf here whilst the ladies including myself enjoyed the outdoor pool facilities.

Firstly, the location and sunbathing area is stunning and proved to be the perfectly relaxing day in the sun. There were pool towels available although this wasn't well signed for somebody not staying in the resort. There was a lovely bar close by to the pool but unfortunately this was not open. I feel that this was a misused facility since it would have been nice to be able to get a drink without having to walk all the way back to the main club house.

The men enjoyed a day of golf and and would definitely return!

Following their golf we ate and drank at the club house. The views there are equally beautiful - overlooking the green. However, the service was appalling. It was difficult to get the attention of the bar staff and when the lady did serve us she was consistently rude. This is unheard of in Thailand a place we all love and embrace the culture. During the wait for food I decided to leave the rest of my party at the table, and venture to the golf pro shop. The same rude waitress chased me up the stairs demanding a bill, despite me explaining that the people I am with are clearly still at the table! Not to mention that I intended to return once I had purchased a gift there.

To top this off a dish was missing from the order but fortunately we were not charged for. When the waitress did eventually bring the bill, another golfer to whom we did not know had placed an order for a beer on ours suggesting that we pay for this!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Lasamon R, Marketing at Springfield Village Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

To: Guest 233nad
Subject: “Beautiful location but poor club house service”

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your comment with many, many thanks. Your matter was tabled at our last operation meeting and actions will be taken to avoid this kind of service from happening again.

The waitress and the pool attendant responsible for this have been reprimanded for their attitude and actions, and have been enlisted to undergo extra training with the next batch. We are truly grateful for your remarks and advise, and of course, deeply regret the inconveniences caused to you during your last visit.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Saksith Kaenamkaew
Resident Manager

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night with my business friends. It was around the natural and beautiful place. All of meals were good. The room was clean and comfortable. You can see all views by porch from your room. I love this place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business