We stayed 4 days in the Tree House Resort. Every walk from the restaurant to our hut was a small safari - I even saw the tail of a small and harmless snake. Lots of lizards, geckoes, butterflies, squirrels and interesting bugs and snails. The place is not brand new, and everything is moist in the jungle, so expect a weak smell of mold and some corroded metal constructions. The kids (6 and 9 yrs) loved the pool, but the tubing on Khao Sok River was the best - absolutely fabulous. Also, you do not want to miss the trek to the cave. Wear good sandals, clothes that can be wet for hours without being uncomfortable and do remember your headlight and dry pack - beautiful dam, fun trekking through the jungle, and very exciting cave acces - hold on to your loved ones, or they might flush out with the very strong current, since the cave is really a sub-surface river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best choice on your holiday in the south of thailand we are stay 800 meter befor khao sok national park please visit us for the best of service that we away offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Khao Sok Tree House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khao Sok Tree House Hotel Surat Thani
- Khao Sok Tree Hotel
- Khao Sok Tree Resort
- Khao Sok Tree House Resort Thailand/Surat Thani