All reviews cooking class laundry service night market air con dorm backpackers balcony khao
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Most amazing Hotel experience EVER!
I had health problems and the courtesy and helpfulness of parisia is sth you cannot describe. It was the best possible way this situation went only thanks to parisia. (Without her i would probably be on the plane home!)

1. Welcome & accomodation:

We had booked 5 nights at parisia guest house. Coming there we had very heartily welcome, as if we had been there frequently for years! WOW ! She is a fundamentally positive and happy person and can speak good english (absolutely no communivation problems!). The room was SPACIOUS AND CLEAN, had a huge bed (good comfort) and quiet a big balcony. No insects, no stains, no smell, no little thing to complain about!

But the good experience only started there:

2. Service,courtesy&helpfulness:

Now in the first night I had to go to hospital at about 11pm. It later turned out had eaten sth bad days before on koh yao yai. She called an ambulance (with a german speaking doctor, i dont know how she did that, but it made the situation so much easier for me!). Later that night at about 1:30 PM(!) we called to get picked up again by a taxi. She was so concerned that she got up and came with the taxi to pick us up from the hospital. Wow again!
She told us if there is anything in the night regarding my health, we just have to come foward, whatever time!

Next morning i had to got to a bigger hospital in phuket. Without us even asking, she RUFUNDED ALL OF THE 4 NIGHTS we could not stay there and wished a quick recovery.Wow again!!

3. Conclusion:

All in all most amazing experience at a hotel ever! No 5 star hotel can (and will) reach this service!
I can definetly recommend parisias guesthouse to anyone! Next time in khao lak i will definetly book at her guesthouse again!
THANK YOU, Parisia!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mori_ohri
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The most welcoming place in Thailand. After 10 weeks in the country Parisia made me feel like home. Breakfast 100B and al the lunsj/dinner is 90 B. And it taste really good. And good coffee!! Im solotravelling, and this place made us interact.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Parisia has been the most welcoming and accomadating host I've had in my 30 days in Thailand so far. I've felt like I've been at home staying with her! Absolutely wonderful. Thank you Parisia !!!! Also great food and near the night market and the beach !!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and so nice. And parisia is the very best cooking teacher of thailand. First go to the market and then you can cook by yourself. Also good for pairs. The number first of cooking class in khao lak.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

If you are traveling and miss your Mom, stay at Parisia!

You will be so well cared for and feel the love all around, and the rooms are perfect: clean and spacious with pumping AC and nice bathrooms with steamy showers.

They helped us book a lot of transportation and were just so sweet and attentive in general. Thank you!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends