“Great!! the best tailor in Khao Lak and the number one service!!”
Review of Mark One Tailor

Mark One Tailor
Ranked #2 of 31 Shopping in Khao Lak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warm Welcome to Khaolak Mark One Tailor. A Special Custom Tailor standing for quality, trustful service in Khao Lak Since 2002.In Our Khaolak Mark One Tailor shop,you can see the difference,we don’t sell like street tailors bait to buy suit that will worn or change color after 5-6 uses.Our suits can use in daily basis and if any repairs we glad to give free service.The owner mark swain ( experienced around 10 years for making customer feel good.)Like some verses says “Fashion fails,but styles are eternal”and tailor all kind of suits,tuxedos,wedding gown,party gown,leather jackets almost everything in clothing field.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was serviced by Sammy whom I grew a great mateship with. He suggested the best fit for me and the service was just superb. I kinda wish I should have asked them to make my vest but I may as well order from overseas. The quality is second to none - the best. I will look to order some more online.

Knowing that I did not have much time he offered delivery to my hotel and threw in with little gift :)

All reviews
"quality fabrics"
"finished product"
"whole process"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lot of positive views from all over worlds customers here this is reason i choose mark one tailor nice tailored cuts and perfectly stitching even stretch fabrics i bought with my own fabrics i gave to mark for sew some casual dress some other stuffs as well.

No doubt here sew much cheaper than eu i had one suit just make copy from mark one tailor costume fabrics.

very good service excellent job they pickup from hotel each time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decided to visit Mark based on the reviews posted by other customers.
Got picked up at our hotel at the time we agreed and taken to Mark One Tailor - Mark is a true gent who knows what he's talking about and the range of clothes on offer is staggering- ordered a suit and shirt and went back for a fitting a couple of days later (again picked up from our hotel) at which time I couldn't resist ordering a second shirt when I saw the quality of my first one.
Went for a second fitting a day later and the suit and shirts were then delivered to our hotel
I had a suit made in Vietnam a year previously and although that was good Mark's are superior
I will use him again to reorder as he now has my measurements

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In 2016 i had lot of things from mark one tailor this time we came back again to mark one tailor still good condition my previously cloths.
This time we done few things one dress for my wife 3 lenin shirts 2 chinos pant.

Again great service good price.

MarkOneTailor, Owner at Mark One Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello DD,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really appreciate your visit and the opportunity to work for you.

We are always interested in the satisfaction of our customers - now and in the future.
If someone is not satisfied with our craftsmanship or quality, we will refund his / her money.
Every year I travel through Europe (Germany, Switzerland, France, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand etc.) – so in case you have any problems with our clothes, we have the opportunity to discuss changes personally and then send it back to be changed.

We also offer our customers free pick-up service from the hotel - regardless of whether you buy from us or not! Simply contact us by e-mail or WhatsApp (+66869406492).

The tailoring trade and custom tailoring services have a long tradition in Thailand and were originally built and operated by Thais and Indians. Our shop is also based on this tradition and has always been operated by Indians / Thais owner.

Unfortunately, however, nowadays most of the trades are (for example, illegal) immigrants who want to make the quick money rather than attach importance to quality, craftsmanship and satisfied customers.
Often customers are attracted to the shops by cheap offers, but the quality of the fabrics and clothes as well as the price often do not correspond to what you originally desired and paid for. In addition, the garments are often produced with (illegal) cheap and unqualified workers.
These shops have nothing to do with the traditional handicrafts and unfortunately harm the honest companies (price pressure and image), as well as the local job market immensely.

We therefore ask you to be cautious when choosing your tailor (even if you cannot or do not want to be our customer) and possibly not to select the cheapest offer or to compare the offers.
Most of people tell to customers cashmere wool but used synthetic fabric instead Cashmere wool, this kind of tailors can find most of tourist area khaolak is one of this, may you check tailor scam in Wikipedia, they are non Thai and indian.

We would be glad to welcome you to a non-binding consultation in our shop!

Best regards
Mark Swain

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hubby had a dinner suit and casual Jacket made to measure. Fantastic service, the suit and jacket fit like a glove after just one fitting, totally professional
Could not buy them of the peg over here for the price we paid from Mark One.
The materials were top quality. Would recommend to anyone to try, well worth a visit.

Hello Jan,

We would be glad to welcome you to a non-binding consultation in our shop!

Best regards