“Really good food”

Ranked #56 of 330 Restaurants in Khao Lak
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant, very friendly personal (asked if you want your food spicy or not) and excellent food! The squid was delicious and the chicken red curry was perfect

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Waited 1 hr for food. Absolutely no attention from staff. When food finally arrived they did not manage to supply any fork and knife. Ended up getting some myselfe. Food of low quality. Fish overcooked. Restaurant was ok before, but now it is terrible. Stay away.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I have zero idea how this place has a 4 1/2 star rating! The waitress was rude. The food came out in a reasonable amount of time and smelled delicious. I ordered a shrimp stir fry. The shrimp tasted good but they had a soft, mushy texture about them. I was unsure if that was bc of the type of shrimp used. So I looked it up and turns out that that is a sign that the shrimp are spoiled! I refused to get sick on my first day of vacation so I decided to go to the restroom to fix that problem. As I'm walking back to the toilet I see the kitchen. Filthy! Disgusting! Full of flies! Fresh produce on the FLOOR! I'm sure that was some of the "fresh" produce I had just consumed. I felt so disgustingly nauseous that I spent the rest of the night back at the hotel and just went to bed early. Thanks for literally nothing, except maybe food poisoning which I am still waiting to see if I have!

2  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Great Thai food and service. Menu is exactly what you would expect from a Thai restaurant, all the usual favourites. Visited twice during stay and both times we received same great standard in service, presentation and taste. The curries are served in terracotta pots and arrive at table piping hot. Recommend the Massaman.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

When we came the restaurant was almost empty and after ten minutes crowdy! We had prawn and seafood on hot plate and the dishes were delicious! Worth the 195 TB each! My best meal so far i KhaoLak. Good service.