Open today: Closed

from US$2,060.00
from US$1,700.00
from US$1,380.00
More Info
All reviews brilliant driver safari company lake manyara day safari cook nature serengeti animals parks guide trip lions photographs climb airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

Our trip to Serengeti and Ngorongoro with Bobby Camping exceeded our expectations. Jolis, our driver, is such a nice guy and we usually had the best views thanks to him. We saw all of the big 5. Highlight of our trip was a large lion family hunting and hiding around our car. One of the cubs even tried to climb on the bonnet of our car. We camped in the most beautiful nature and the food was simply excellent.

Date of experience: December 2019
Bobby_Camping_Safari, Director of Sales at Bobby Camping Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Thanks much Murd, we love you and we wish even more and more adventures on your way.

Reviewed 7 November 2019

Excellent company that cares not only for the business but mainly for the clients and their good experience on the safari. Their driver guides are knowledgeable, friendly, fun and environmentally friendly.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you very much for trusting us, We enjoyed your friendship during the safari with us.

Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

Safari with guide Sejf was dream holiday for me and my family (mum, two children 8 and 10 years old and my husband). Thank you so much. Lenka

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 1 November 2019

It was an excellent safari ever experienced before , i was so lucky to see the red monkeys in their cool home. So excited as it was my main expectation.
Guide had enough knowledge to tell a story about the monkeys life in general

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 19 September 2019

I had an amazing African savanna experience with Bobby camp and my safari tour guide Jolis !
Bobby is very prompt and on top of everything ! He met me at my hotel in Arusha with my guide Jolis and briefed me on my 5 day itinerary at Serengeti national park, ngorongoro crater, tarangire national park, and lake manyara national park. The rest of the 5 day trip I spent with Jolis and it was a very pleasant journey as Jolis was very helpful on everything. He is very knowledgeable on all subjects regarding this part of the Africa and is very connected to the parks knowing his way around and knowing a lot of the staff and other guides which helped tremendously in finding all the animals . We saw all members of big five on the first day at Serengeti including a black rhino from far and it was the highlight of my trip ! Big thanks to Jolis and Bobby !

Date of experience: August 2019