“Visited Wei Fang, Chinese restaurant for Dinner while approaching airport”

Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport Hotel Restaurant (The Square)
Ranked #33 of 1,863 Restaurants in Taoyuan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2016

This was my first visit to Taipei city and my colleague drove me back after a hectic day to the airport. he took me to Novotel Wei Fang restaurant and trust me it was so welcoming food quality was more than 5*. we had pork dimsum, local beer, Grilled fish and loads of Chinese herbal tea. value for money.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Being close to the Airport this hotel is ideal for early morning flights. I stayed there for only one night. The dinner buffet was extensive and loved he sushi there. Nothing much otherwise to write about.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

After 13 hour flight and 8AM arrival we were beat and way too early to check in. Wife had noticed they had Jacuzzi hot tub & swimming pool and had packed swimwear in our carry-on luggage. Jenny at reception wonderful in taking care of our luggage. After long flight, a long soak in the hot reclining jacuzzi massaging tired muscles was a relief. Even managed to check us in a couple of hours early. Great staff, location & remember to pack your swim suit. Beds quite firm only downside.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

The hotel restaurant offers a breakfast and dinner buffet with excellent western as well as typical Chinese fare.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Everytime I travel between the USA and Asia I use this hotel as a rest stop to breakup the journey. They have a very nice restuarant which saves me from having to eat "airport food" or venturing way out of the area for another restaurant.

Travellers who viewed Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport Hotel Restaurant (The Square) also viewed

Been to Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport Hotel Restaurant (The Square)? Share your experiences!