“Holiday in Taiwan”

Ranked #9 of 1,826 Restaurants in Taoyuan
Price range: US$17 - US$464
Cuisines: Chinese, Taiwanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Known For Its Oriental Decor With A Western Modernist Twist, Tang's Chinese Restaurant Features A Collection Of Antiques That Enhance The Classiness Underlying Its Soft Lighting, High-Ceiling Interior. While Committed To The Authentic Representation Of Jiang-Zhe Cuisine, That They Have Spent More Than Two Decades Crafting, Our Excellent Chefs Keep Creating Interesting And Innovative Dishes With A Harmonious Blend Of Heritage And Locally Produced Ingredients. The Restaurant Boasts A Literary Theme, As Its Name Suggests, With Three Private Dining Rooms Named After China's Most Revered Poets, Li Bai, Du Fu And Wang Wei, And Decorated In The Stately, Traditional Style Similar To That Of Its Outer Portion, As Evidenced By The Plush Sofa Paying Homage To Shanghai's West-Meets-East Quality Against The Amber-Hued Lighting.
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Decide to stay in this hotel after I landed in TPE because it's near the airport. Made a wise decision. The car we rented this time round was a bit lower and we were already hesitating if we should enter the carpark before reaching. Upon reaching, the staff at the door gave us a warm welcome and immediately volunteer to let us park the car at the side instead before we voiced out our concern. Excellent observation and services! The check in process was very efficient with very prompt and polite staffs *take note of the plural* walking us all the way to the lift. I can say that this is definitely a good hotel to visit if you want to tour Taoyuan or need a place to stay before flying off or landed late at TPE.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Kuva Chateau- Tang’s Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Good hotel that I have stayed at multiple times over the last 8 years. There are several restaurant a gym, self service laundry, refrigerator in room. Internet is too slow for my work.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Stay at Hotel Kuva Chateau on 2 occasion (Arriving & Departing Taiwan). Had our first & last proper meal from this restaurant.

Staff was friendly and smiling all the time while attending to your needs. Usually when it comes to food, I'm always the one to make the decision. However, realizing after the first dish that the portion for a proper 3 dish & 1 soup meal (For Chinese like me), it's more like a 3-4 person's portion. We ended up wasting the food. Atmosphere of the restaurant was very comfortable, low room dividers (For certain seatings) set up around our round table for some privacy during dining!

Anyway based on the experience from the last meal we had, we have lessen our order since it's only the 2 of us. Takeaway was nicely packed with all that we need, since the portion was too big, the soup was separated into 2. Which was a brilliant idea! Since I was sick, wouldn't want to share my virus with her.

I would recommend people to try this if you were too lazy to go hunt for food in Taoyuan. They have a nice sofa seat waiting area while you can access to wifi or you could do like us, inform the staff to give your room a call if you're staying In-house!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Good place to eat and it's located within a hotel so that makes it more desirable to me. It's all regional dishes set in buffet style. They offer a wide range of choices.

Some of it was a bit to spivey for me but still very good. The spice is normal here so be ready for it.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Hotel close to good restaurant shops tuk tuk great way to get around !! Enjoy !! great place to visit .will be back