Things I like :
- We stayed at one of the suites. It was very spacious and elegant. The Jacuzzi was simply amazing plus the views.
- Room service was very efficient. ( Samantha was attending to our room matters )
- Ambience of the hotel
- Surina, Charith & Every member of the staff were simply amazing
Things to be improved
- The food was good, but needed little bit of variety. ( A better spread)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo