“Fresh fish in a delightful setting”

Amal Villa Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #15 of 69 Restaurants in Bentota
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Sri Lankan
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

A beautiful little spot separated from the Indian Ocean by a train track. We chose our fish and it was cooked to perfection with salad and such. A lovely little spot with palm squirrels and lizards running around and a nice change from nearly 3 weeks of curries. Staff professional and friendly.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,318)

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I have been staying in Bentota for a fortnight and have used this restaurant regularly. There is a wide variety of food available and the quality of the food is very high. The staff are friendly, warm and welcoming especially Ranga, Ruwan, Athula and sanjeewa. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Bentota or Sri Lanka.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This was the best meal of the whole holiday, everything was so fresh. I have a fresh lobster and my husband had chicken. The staff where friendly and in a lovely setting.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We went here for final meal in Bentota. Best service we experienced in Bentota for sure. The pawns were amazing! Very good value for money. So glad we decided to branch out of our hotel for food! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I decided to stay in bentota for our final 2 nights of our 8 weeks travelling. We were recommended this restaurant by our tuk tuk drivers and were not disappointed. The service and food were impeccable, I cannot complain. We both ordered the jumbo prawns with coconut coating, and it tasted amazing! I would definitely recommend visiting this restaurant as nothing is too much to ask.