All reviewsbusiness tripdepartment storerooms are spaciousthe club loungelocal cuisinefour yearsinternational buffetrestaurants and pubsopening hourshotel is locateddecent hotelenglish channelsshopping mallsouth korealottelobbycity
Reviewed 13 December 2017

The Lotte Ulsan is one of the best hotels in Ulsan. As usual, this hotel provides the high standard accommodation of the Lotte hotel series. The room is very modern, spacious, tidy, clean and very comfortable. The working desk is careful designed to provide the best convenience to the guest (e.g. international power sockets, USB and HDMI inlets for connecting to the TV, etc). My room also enjoy a good city view.
The breakfast included is very nice with good diversity. Staff are helpful and attentive with good command of English. Highly recommended for business or vacation !

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
롯데호텔울산객실팀, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear Caveman_Lee

Thank you for staying at Lotte Hotel Ulsan. we greatly appreciate your lovely feedback which have been shared with our team.

We are glad to hear that you were very pleased with our room conditions and hotel facilities. There is no greater satisfaction than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

Thank you again for your positive comment on our accommodations.

It would be an honor if we could have a chance to serve you on your next visit.
We really hope to see you again in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I had a good nights rest all 8 nights while staying here. The hotel is modern and easy to get around. The hallway and outside noise was non-existent. The hotel is connected by a short hallway to a large shopping center. The shopping center has a great food court and a full grocery store. The staff spoke English and was always willing to help with directions, cabs, etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
롯데호텔울산객실팀, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear RobfromWL

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Brilliant, Room was outstanding plenty of lightning, clean, comfortable, plenty of everything to make ones stay comfortable.

Situated in a busy part of the city, so plenty of places to wander around and get a taste of the local cuisine.

The only one minor issue was that housekeeping forgot to refill the bathroom of bath gel and shampoo.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
롯데호텔울산객실팀, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear JudeAberdeen

Your opinion made us to review our quality of service.

Thank you very much for your input in improving our hotel's service.

We promise to provide better service next time.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I wasn't too enthusiastic about staying there as I understoood it was a 'commercial' town. I was sooooo wrong.

The rooms were spacious and the staff extremely helpful.

My husband was there for a business trip and I had to very much entertain myself. Food was convenient - every corner had sometime to try and if all else fails, the food court at the adjoining shopping mall was good.

I liked the fact that the shopping mall was attached to the building and I didn't have to go far in an unfamiliar country. Though not all the department store staff could speak English, they made up for it by their excellent service.

For families, they had a giant ferris wheel and an area for the children to play. I was there at pre-opening hours and saw the saw cleaning and checking the equipment.

Would I stay there again - definitely! It is the best in comparison to the ones I stayed in Busan and Jeju - beat them hands down!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
롯데호텔울산객실팀, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Dear Esther T

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Good location, it's located at downtown, many restaurants and pubs in walk distance. Nice and clean room. I like to stay here again in next visit in Ulsan.
For 4 stars, only haven't visit swimming pool and breakfast yet.
Also, I like them to have more sofas in lobby.
So far, I like this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
롯데호텔울산객실팀, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear 동진 최