See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Hotel is too dark, even the lift is black. Entrance is in car park, but check-in is in 1st floor. Restaurant was closed even for breakfast. Room has an inexplicably long breakfast bar, but only two stools; space would be better used providing some easy chairs. Cooker, cups & saucers and kettle in room - but no cutlery whatsoever! Whenever the hotel receptionist gave us some information in turned out to be only half-correct which caused much wasted time and money.

Great bath though!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Incheon for roughly two days after a one-month-trip through Korea and Japan. As I was a little exhausted I looked for a comfortable place to relax and to explore some sights in the city. This hotel was ideal for this purpose. Everything was new and clean and I enjoyed the large bathtub and comfortable bed. Only the layout was a little strange: the tub was behind a clear glassdoor right of my bed, whereas toilet and shower was on the left ... everything was pretty open and the whole room seemed like a huge bathroom with two beds and a TV in it. This is ok for a couple, but definetely nothing for friends just traveling together and sharing rooms.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2016

We had an extended stay (10 days) while visiting family in Incheon.
The hotel turned out to be an excellent choice for us (was within walking distance to my in-laws home).
We stayed in a 'Standard-Twin' room. Hardwood floors and 'Asia-style' bathroom (ceramic tiled floor with shower, tub, sink, and toilet in a 12x12 ft room).
Room was clean, had fridge, TV, and electric range (which we didn't use).
The only weird thing about the room: the bathroom didn't really have a door. The bathroom was partitioned by glass walls, enclosing the shower, and a separated toilet area (the glass being 'frosted' in strategic areas).
My only 'complaint' would be: when you took a shower, the water would 'leak' from the shower partition out to the rest of the bathroom, and in our case, into the toilet partition. So if you weren't careful, the next time you sat on the toilet, your feet might be in a puddle of water. But as I said, it was 'Asian-style', so you were provided with shower-shoes as part of the bathroom amenities.
I believe when we checked-in, we were given a coupon for one free breakfast (which we didn't use, always had breakfast at the in-laws house).

Would definitely stay there again (which we did actually. Our trip was structured as 10 days in Incheon, 4 days in Seoul, then back to Incheon to catch a flight out. So our last night in Korea was spent in this hotel).

One of the previous reviewers described this as a 'Love-motel'.
I saw NO evidence of this. All the other patrons I encountered, appeared to be vacationers or business travelers.

Bottom line - although we didn't stay in one of the fancier rooms, our room was clean and affordable.

Room tip: Choose a Queen bed instead of Twin-bed room. The floor layout is different ('L-shape' rather than 'rectangular'), bathroom more discreet.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dick S
Reviewed 13 February 2016

I would recommend looking elsewhere for a place to stay. The decor and layout was really weird. The bathroom allowed no privacy and the bathtub was positioned right next to the bed for some reason. I prefer cozier rooms.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HayleyB882
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I went to Seoul Korea from May 29 to June 6, 2015 and used Agoda to look for a hotel to stay. I found it one of the more reasonable hotel to stay in price and service. Actually I made a mistake since it was a little bit far fro COEX Convention Center where the ICOH Convention was being held. In the hotel search there was a promo for the rooms but when I went there the place was more for a family than a single guest like me. But the room was reasonably well furnished, the staff and the manager were very friendly and gives good advise so I felt good during my stay.

Date of stay: June 2015