All reviews central park big garden tourist center nice hotel spa bath open the window asian hotels bathroom door comfortable beds location is great incheon airport long flight reception desk subway station hotel room blinds songdo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My very first hotel to stay in Korea: It just happens to be right in front of the Central Park of the smart city, Incheon Songdo. The view from my room (I think all rooms view the beautiful Central Park) was breathtaking. I was referred to the Central Park Hotel to be close to the Incheon Airport (about 40 minutes on the bus from terminal 2). I stayed for two nights and enjoyed the quiet, pretty walkpath of the Central Park and enjoyed yummy buffet served on the first floor. It's advertised as the wedding banquet hall. The room is really pretty and comfortable; as usual all staff are courteous. My brief stay in the Central Park Hotel made me visit Incheon Songdo frequently.

Room tip: All rooms view the Central Park (absolutely beautiful) and face the center of Incheon Songdo.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Went to the Pentaport Rock Festival in Incheon this past weekend (Bloody Beetroots, Mike Shinoda, and Nine Inch Nails, among others ), and decided the Central Park Songdo Hotel was the one to book. I am so glad I did. The Deluxe Double was absolutely lovely and had a wonderful view of the park and city. The only downside was the lack of a mini-fridge, but I had the pleasure of watching the filming of a Korean drama in the lobby the day I checked out. So the experience itself was the best. Plus, it is next to the tourist center and a five minute walk to the metro. So pleased with my stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night to explore Central Park and the surrounding bars. The room was clean, with a great view. Somewhat disappointed that so many of the amenities were still under construction, and that breakfast is not included in the price of the room. There is a scarcity of restaurants nearby and a small breakfast would go a long way.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Stayed on a Saturday in May with my wife and two kids 8 & 5 years old.
First impressions were good - parking was plentiful and easy. The location is great for access to Central Park. Service was kinda slow in reception; there were three people working, but they were either new at their job or being very thorough. There is also no where to "queue" meaning while I stood and waited, other groups went in front of me not knowing that I was waiting. I had to tell them that I was in line, which was no big deal, but could easily be avoided with a roped-off section.

Our room was nicely decorated, and doesn't seem as dated as was mentioned in other reviews. However, the bathroom wasn't as clean as it could have been, especially the shower. I mentioned this to a desk clerk when we were going out. They promised to have it taken care of, but it wasn't. It wasn't enough for me to complain about at the time, but luckily my wife didn't use the shower.

Make sure to ask for a park view. We didn't, and ended up with "The Costco view". Not as romantic.

One other disappointment was the lack of a swimming pool. The website mentions it, and I enquired before arriving what time children were allowed to use it. That was when I found out that it wasn't open yet. So technically, I could have maybe found a different place to stay (our kids really wanted to swim), but by the time I found out, everything else in the area was already booked and/or prohibitively expensive.
In fairness, there didn't seem to be all that many kids staying there.

We didn't eat at the hotel, so I can't comment on that.

Overall, I would recommend this place if you want to stay in Songo and explore the area. I would not recommend it if you are looking for a luxury stay where you don't leave the hotel. The location is good for families, and the price is reasonable for the Songdo area, which is pretty overpriced, even compared to Seoul.

It is also difficult to find hotels that will accept 2 adults and 2 kids into a room for no extra charge, and the 2 beds were big enough to ensure we had a good sleep. For that alone I upped my rating from 3/5 to 4/5.

Room tip: Ask for Park view.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

very clean and good decoration and a spa bath inside room, which is very good for a relaxation after a long working day, good location, just in front of hotel there is a big garden park and there is a walking and running area.

Date of stay: May 2018