See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We have been in this hotel for 1 month around and we spent very good time,with a beautiful and clean room and kindly staff.
The hotel is in the center of city,near a big store called "home plus" and mear a big and nice park.
If we will return in Korea,we will come back for sure!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank dafne337
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I've travelled many places around the world and I do make sure that every hotel I stay must be convenient in terms of transportation, location, resto around and convenient store in the neighborhood. I also read lots of reviews tp satisfy my comfort and security.
I came up with this hotel for its quiet, secure and comfortable stay. It is just a short walk away from a long narrow park called Jungang Park but I can say that it is a very nice place to relax and enjoy its personal beauty. We had a bonus when it snowed one night and quickly got to our feet and strolled the park with some quick pics and selfies to capture the essence of white xmas! We were so blessed to have snow since that is my daughters wish to see snow!
The hotel front desk staffs was very polite and willingly helpful in every needs that we asked. One of them in particular can speak fluent English and helped us on our need for a taxi to the airport on our last day of stay. The room was very comfortable and clean though they don't provide toothbrush in the bathroom which quite the opposite with our hotel in Seoul. The heating system was helpful since we were there in December and the average temperature was below zero. There are lots of resto and bars around and the hotel staff recommended us to try the Korean BBQ next to the hotel. It was definitely a good choice! Overall, we enjoyed our stay here and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who's planning to explore Incheon and it's close proximity to the subway trains.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel in conveniently located near the arts center metro which is easily reachable from Incheon international. There are three malls within 10-15 minutes walk, all of whom have great food courts not to mention loads of restaurants in the area. We had a suite and cannot comment on breakfast.

Positives
+ big rooms
+ some English available at the front desk
+ good location

Neutral
-Aircon was switched off by the hotel due to autumn. The room hit temperatures close to 30 degrees. Fortunately, sanity prevailed and the helpful front desk arranged for the air on to be turned on again

-Rock hard bed even if you are used to a firm mattress

Negatives
- Reading light on one side only

Helpful hints:
- the supermarket at the mall next door closes after 10pm and helpful for breakfast items
- 24 hour coin operated laundry a block away (ask the hotel)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I stayed here for 2 nights on a visit to hear one of the world's greatest violinists at the Incheon Cultural and Arts Center. Great location near the Arts Center, large park, subway, shopping, buses and many restaurants. VERY helpful staff, had a first aid kit for some aspirin, etc etc... Very good modern room with THE BEST shower I have ever experienced- like standing under gentle waterfall. I only had b'fast at the restaurant and it was buffet.. not great, but fine... I would highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Not sure how in different websites this hotel has been ranked a 4 star!! I had a misfortune to stay in this hotel for 3 nights and I won't give them any star and would rank them as a below standard motel. I stayed there only because this was the only hotel in Incheon close to my business commitment in that city. This hotel also have false advertising in the websites, like they have 'Restaurant', 'Bar', etc. The 'restaurant' in this hotel is only open for breakfast which is only very basic, mainly Korean foods and toasts & butter! There is no bar in this hotel although the website says 'bar & restaurant is open till 10 PM. when I asked the hotel staff about this they just smiled and said 'sorry'!!
The room had very old dirty carpet and cupboards were dusty. Bed was old and uncomfortable too.
The only good thing about this hotel was the friendly staffs and consistent high speed internet!
Will not stay there again and I request Booking Com and Trip Advisor to correct this hotels listing in their website.

Room Tip: Don't recommend this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business