See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2018

One of the worst Hotels i have ever been. Window frame looks like 30 years old, window itself very dirty. View is horrible. Dogs on roof of Restaurants in front of Hotel, screeming because get punished, maybe killed.
Do not come here!!!

Room tip: Forget it...
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This was by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. I selected it because of the airport shuttle and fitness center on site. Upon check in we were notified that they don't have a shuttle. I informed them that they shouldn't advertise that on their website if they don't have one. When I inquired about the fitness center hours, I was told I couldn't use it because I was a woman and that It is for men only. I was beyond outraged. To top it all off our room was way too hot and we were unable to lower the thermostat to below 68℉ and our beds were incredibly uncomfortable. We also felt confined to our room because we didn't feel safe walking around the streets surrounding the hotel. We didn't get to explore Incheon like we had wanted to and were very upset by this. I had another reservation for a night at this hotel later in the year and immediately canceled. If you have other options, pick them, this hotel was not worth it.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Samantha J
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Bare bones no frills hotel...no porter, but you can use their cart. It's clean and inexpensive...they allowed us to store bags while we are gone for a few days and returning to this hotel. They were accommodating in that way.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LW811055
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The rooms are spacius and clean, but old and worn out!!!. I expected much more for a so called 4start hoetl. The location is not good. Nothing is speciall about the hotel. Not a good breakfast. By 9 am, some foods were not there!!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Agampodi
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This is likely one of the lowest quality hotel experiences that I have had. It is my sense that it was a decent hotel long ago, but long ago. It appears that they might be just running out the clock without reinvesting, until it closes. Peeling wall paper,  missing light bulbs, no iron or ironing board in the building  (except for one room on one floor), it has a feeling of a worn out, and failing institution. Very poor amenities,  closed spa, closed fitness room, etc.

Very disappointing,  and not recommended.

Date of stay: June 2017