“No creamer in a coffee shop?”

Dunkin Donut Incheon Airport Kiosk 3 Store
Ranked #1 of 27 Bakeries in Incheon
Reviewed 26 April 2017

My experience with the Dunkin Donut at the Incheon Airport was bad. I wanted coffee and the cashier immediately told me, "we have no creamer. Will you take coffee with no creamer?" and not very graciously. I walked to another shop where I could get coffee with cream. I went back to get some donuts. The price was Korean won 1,300 for which they asked for US$2.00 per donut (the exchange would have been just 1.20). I tried to pay with four quarters and US$1.00 bill but she said - no coins. So I I gave my US$5.00 bill and she gives me US$2.00 and one dollar in korean coins. I asked for a one dollar bill but she said, no bills. I just told the cashier, "never mind; just give me my five dollars back." I would suggest to Dunkin Donuts that they also price their merchandise in US dollars for transient visitors and then supply their cashiers with US currency for change.

1  Thank Cynthia K

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

You've got try a donut or a pastry from here. The food is fresh and tasty and the coffee good and hot. The was pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

This is actually a decent location for this corporate donut company. The offerings they had when we stopped were decently fresh.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Not bad for a Dunkin Donuts they have good bagels and delicious sweet Donuts. considering it's at the airport it's a bit more expensive:(

Reviewed 7 September 2016

There donut taste better than any other donut chain Ive had. hmmm awesomely better tasting donut and don't forget there coffee!!!!