See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2015

We stayed here on an overnight transit stop on our way to Europe. It was a pleasant surprise, with good buffet style food and a comfortable clean room. It took about 25 minutes bus back to Inchon airport but was an easy journey. I would use this again as an economical option near to Inchon airport that offers good quality accommodation.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pcaway
Reviewed 26 January 2015

In this rapidly expanding area of Incheon, this is probably the more modest facility. Hence, I did not expected that much given the rates compared to others in the vicinity. I must say that it has exceeded my expectations in terms of the room amenities, cleanliness, location, breakfast, among others. It may not be luxuriously appointed but the room has the necessities. The breakfast has great variety of offerings. There is a shopping and eating area about 5 minutes from the hotel.

It is also close to the airport and the KAL limousine bus stops right infront of the hotel - the bus is a convenient and cheaper alternative to the expensive taxis.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2015

I stayed here because I had a meeting in the Songdo area. Songdo is a newly developed region and is a bizarre mix of new high rises and shops. The hotel is on the edge of the central area, and so there are no stores, etc. in walking distance. (It's close to the main part of Songdo but not near shops and restaurants). It's obvious that additional development will eventually surround the area. For the price, this was a good hotel -- modern, clean. Robe and slippers provided. Free internet via an ethernet cable. Shower was hot and water pressure was good. A decent set of bathroom amenities were provided. There were a few English language tv channels. The bed was comfortable. Outlets were a bit of a challenge -- I ended up charging my laptop in the bathroom. I didn't purchase the breakfast as part of my hotel reservation because I figured I could walk to a shop/restaurant but no such luck. As a result I ate at the hotel for 22,000 won -- a bit spendy but what can you do. On the other hand, the breakfast buffet was reasonably broad.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SanJan
Reviewed 12 December 2014

My wife and I flew by Korean Air from Hong Kong to San Francisco via Seoul and because of the long gap between flights we were put up in a hotel in Seoul courtesy Korean Air! The hotel is Songdo Bridge Hotel (SBH) and is located in what I may call a hotel district where you can find a cluster of many top class hotels! It is just a 30-minute drive from the airport in the comfortable shuttle bus operated by KAL. Compared to other hotels around the area one may find the external appearance of SBH not so eye-catching but as one steps inside one may find the overall service none inferior to any of them - reception, lift service, room facilities, room service, meals in hotel restaurant, internet service and so on. The whole district is still under development with many complexes rising up the sky despite which the place is pretty quiet.
May I add a point or two about Korean Air? The in-flight service is superb and one should not miss the traditional Korean meal in the menu, especially non-Koreans – a unique experience indeed! The cabin crew are untiring and serve passengers always with politeness and a smiling face! The Incheon airport itself is massive with innumerable shops, other passenger facilities and Korean cultural activities to entertain the passengers. The KAL transfer desk service is pretty prompt and good. There is though one area which the airline should or could improve. They could extend a bit of added help to elderly passengers by providing airport cart service (the carts and in fact so many of them are found idling in some corners of the airport!) for moving them from arriving gate to departure hall or immigration checkout area which could be a distance away! This service is not only free but also provided unsolicited at other airports, for example the new Mumbai(India) airport terminal!
The Seoul immigration service which claims to be the best in the world is not so good and there is ample room for improvement especially on the part of staff on security duty! There is a security check for transit passengers before they get to the departure hall. For security staff, an invaluable smile on their face and a courteous service can go a long way in bringing comfort to the passengers some of whom may have just undergone a long flight and are on way to take a connecting flight to another place! I was taken aback when asked to place each tiny bit of items in personal possession on separate trays for screening purpose! I agree with the need for stringent security check in light of the terrorist threats around the world but I thought this was a bit far-stretched. It was not only unique and odd but also a total waste of time of both the security staff and the passengers!

Room Tip: We were put up on 12th floor perhaps meant for family and we found it perfect. I think the reception staff is pretty considerate to guests and allot appropriate available rooms!
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2014 via mobile

Used is as courtesy of Korean Air on stop over from Sydney to Prague. Very clean hotel, super polite and professional staff. Great buffet, efficient check in/out. Free and quick shuttle bus from and to airport. Nothing else I ask on stopover. 10/10 from me. Only little comment on water pressure at arrival (at night) which was bit low, but in morning was ok.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo