All reviews washing machine monorail rock beds tv station bathroom location
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Stayed three nights.
GOOD POINTS-Good location, handy for transport, Staff lovely- keen to help.
NOT SO GOOD POINTS- Rooms not very clean- floors very dirty. Lots of long black hairs everywhere- we both have short hair. Holes in towels. Hall ways very dirty- not hoovered when we were there.
As I said in title you get what you pay for and this is a cheap hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
캐주얼하우스소노, 프론트 매니저 at Sono Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Casual House SONO would endeavor to meet your expectations for next time what you mentioned not enough. I hope Casual House SONO would provide better service for the next time. Thank you for your opinion.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I stayed here recently with my two adult daughters. The reception area is nice, basic but clean and bright. Our room had a separate area for kitchen with sink, fridge and microwave. the bedroom had a single and double bed. A bit cramped but normal for Korea, I think. The en-suite was nice, clean and modern. If I had a criticism it would be that there was no place to hang your towels. The beds were rock hard as were the pillows. The breakfasts finished at 8.40 am, which when you are on holidays is a ridiculously early time. We made it on the final morning. There was nothing to eat there except eggs and toast, which we cooked and served ourselves, so we hadn't missed much! Overall, I would say it was worth the money and other than the beds and the breakfast it was fine.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

First of all, I appreciate for your compliment. For the next time, if the front manager is asked what is lacked for your breakfast, the manager would provide what you require with pleasure. The Casual House SONO would endeavor to meet your requirements and happiness. I hope to see you again at SONO.

Casual House SONO

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed the shared accommodation with three other girls. basically experience of such stays are usually very much affected by fellow users. mine were fine but I find the common toilet a headache as it's hard to ascertain who to use the toilet first. but all in all, it's a clean place with good location (quiet but central)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
캐주얼하우스소노, 매니저 at Sono Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback and review.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Stayed 13 days. Had a double room. Clean, quiet, for longer stays could have had more closet space and shelves/drawers for clothes storage. Could not control heated floor. Tried turning thermostat down to 10C but did not help. Slept with window open. This was not a problem. Used laundry facilities which was a great help.
Staff great and very helpful. Recommended good eating places and things to do. A 10-12 min. walk to metro station or C line mono rail. Bus stops 6 min. away. Bring good pair of walking shoes lots to see. Recommend and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on 5th floor low numbers very quiet. Minimul to no outside noise if window open.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

I appreciate for your best compliment. The theremostat you mentioned is the machine is displayed for your room status only. It is possible to control and decrease the temperature of room with air conditioner. I hope there would be an opportunity to explain this for the next time as you visit Casual House SONO again. Thank you again.

Casual House SONO

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Close enough to the action and a major subway stop

Tv only in Korean
Wifi works well
Sleep in and you'll miss breakfast which in 4 days we haven't made it to yet

Our bed was harder than a rock so you might ask before hand if there are any soft beds

There is a kitchen to cook if you choose to do so, there are stores very close by if you want to buy food to cook

There is a washing machine to clean your clothes BUT there are no dryers in this country. The hotel suggested we use the iron to dry our things.

The hotel front desk staff have been very accommodating and have even gone out of their way to help us

The bathroom has a big deep tub which my wife loves to soak in after long days of walking

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
캐주얼하우스소노, 프론트 매니저 at Sono Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Thank you Customer Shvanski! I hope you enjoyed the time not only in Korea but also Casual House SONO. We would endeavor to improve the uncomfortable matters you felt. Thank you for all your compliment. Happy new year and I hope to see you again in Casual House SONO.