“Beautiful”
Review of Donghwasa

Donghwasa
Ranked #2 of 121 things to do in Daegu
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Lots of hills. Good for the buns. Really scenic. It was packed on Sunday morning. The structures are amazing. Wanting to go back at night during cherry blossom season.

All reviews
"hill"
"taxi"
"parts"

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I had been there to this place twice and I must say I was mesmerized with the kind of peace of mind I had when visiting this place.I wish I could give one more visit to this place in future.One can get a public transport also available to this place which adds to tourists' convenience.

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Great place to visit . It's also a Templestay. My husband and I took a taxi from Camp Walker it was also 30,000 Wons one way however you can take the bus (we found out at the temple) very nice employees helps us get a taxi back. Hours are from 9:00 to 1800 bus do run take # 1, 2,3,4 City bus number Express 1,Palagong 1. Once your done you can walk outside the Temple to Palagong Cable Car... There is a fee we couldn't ride do to the snow. You can see the view of Donghwa Temple it's 700 above sea level.

1  Thank Xochie B
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Amazing way to experience the local culture! I was lucky to be in the group with many locals who could speak English and we're kind enough to translate, and make sure I was included and engaged in every activity; even the ones who could not speak English made an effort to guide me (I was the only foreigner in the group). Staff was super friendly and helpful. Hensu Suinim (Monk Hensu) who is in charge of the Temple Stay experience had an incredible and genuinely happy aura.
Easy access on Public Transportation and there's a nice coffee shop at the entrance of the temple road (La Defense)

2  Thank Michelle B