All reviews gwangalli beach travel advice great location minute walk to the beach place to stay bunk beds every morning lots of restaurants guesthouse toilet
Reviewed 17 May 2015

My friends and I traveled to Busan to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was a great place to stay as a group and meet other travelers too. Wendy was incredibly nice and welcoming. She was flexible and allowed us to check in quite late. We were all impressed by her international experiences! The hostel itself is in a great location and is clean, spacious, and welcoming. Easily the nicest hostel I have stayed at in Korea. I recommend this hostel!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

Had a night stay here during our trip to korea. Beds are super comfy and they have heating system in the room which is perfect for the chilly weather during spring. Around 10mins walk from subway station and 2mins walk to the amazing Gwangalli beach. Wendy was an amazing host. Friendly, infomative and she speaks so many languages omg she is just the greatest host i have ever met. She guided us to her regular restaurants for lunch and dinner and both were awesome!!! Wendy even cooked us breakfast ( so touched ㅠㅡㅠ ) will definitely be back if i come back to busan again. Thank you so much Wendy♡

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank HazelChua
Reviewed 17 February 2015

The best hostel I've stayed at in Korea. Literally 1 minute from the beach, this hostel is in the perfect place. The rooms were clean and warm, and Wendy was gracious and accommodating the whole way through, will definitely come back again!

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 17 February 2015

I have stayed twice at the Wendy house and it was great. Wendy is possibly the friendliest host I've come across in a hostel in Korea. The location is great close to the beach and some good restaurants. Just recently had a great weekend in Busan and our stay in Wendy's was a hug contribution to our enjoyable stay. Very relaxed place and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Wendy greeted us with a hug and welcomed us like old friends. Not sure how many languages she speaks but her English is perfect and I'm sure her Korean is too. She was super helpful and knowledgeable about all things Korean but also well traveled and able to anticipate our desires. She even cooked us breakfast in the morning!

The guest house was spotless but cozy. There is a roof top for some sun and relaxation if for some reason you are too lazy to walk two blocks to the beach. The beach is lined with restaurants and bars. Lots of stuff to do nearby. The Galmegi brewery is a short walk away. It's also two or three blocks from the subway. Great location.

We've been to Wendy's twice already and will be there again the next time we're in Busan.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends