“This is the place to eat well in Busan”
Review of Boi Brasil

Boi Brasil
Ranked #17 of 35,820 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The churrasco is spectacular. Excellent meat and super well prepared. Salad bar with tasting vegetables, rice, black beans and a caramel flan! The restaurant is downstairs, simple super clean and friendly staff. Look for the Brazilian flag!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Selected and we’ll presented! Local food and delicious desserts. The buffet filled us and we were able to taste so many delicacies and local seafood dishes. Me and my friends really appreciated the servings and dishes. We really enjoyed the food and surely we will visit this place again while we stay here in Korea. It is really recommended and it also a good way to taste local dishes at an affordable price.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Was recommended Boi Brasil by a friend and work colleague and Boi were we not disappointed.
Great cuts of meat brought out to you non-stop.
Good selection of side dishes and pudding at the end.
Best way ive seen and tasted Pineapple for a pallet cleanser too.... all toped off with a nice liqueur shot to finish the night off... Well worth it!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This place is extraordinary! Been here at least 10-15 times and have never been disappointed. You must save room for the flan. Don't forget....it is delicious and makes the place 5 star!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I absolutely loved my time in Busan, however I have a pretty severe shellfish allergy, so I was unable to try a lot of the local food. After almost a month, I was really craving some meat. We decided to check out Boi Brasil and it was totally worth every penny. I barely had time to finish one thing before they were coming to the table with more. Each meat they served was so delicious and cooked to perfection! The pineapple at the end was super delicious too!