“Great Steak and Great Welcome”

Outback Steakhouse Haeundae
Ranked #88 of 35,820 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Outback Steakhouse - "does what it says on the tin" - really good Aussie steaks, cooked just the way I like - I had a delicious ribeye.

Friendly staff, English menu available (my Korean is not good!) and some very nice beers to accompany the food.

I can happily recommend the Outback to anyone looking for a great steak meal that won't break the bank (I paid 40,000KRW for my dinner including drinks).

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

A lot of food. Great service. Didn't take too much time to get to the table. Great location right by Haeundae beach.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I orderd this pasta with beef but when i recieced it there was shrimp inside but there was no shrimp in the description on the menu ( Im allergic) my bf tried it and it was very tasteless. The bread came out warm but the butter was frozen. I ordered a fresh mango juice and it taste nothing like mango, it had a awkward cheese taste.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We had been at the beach all day, had massages and just wanted a full meal. We saw Outback from our hotel window across the street and decided to go. The staff was very friendly and our food and drinks came out quickly. The portion sizes were large and the food was good.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

My husband and i went here for a meal as it was directly accross the road from the novotel where we were staying.

Being australian we thought the restaurant was rather novel.

The mushroom sirloin was delicious, tender and juicy and cost about the same as australia.

My husband also enjoyed his steak and had a laugh with the friendly staff when they found out we were aussie.