“Wow this place is delicious”
Review of Moomoo Burger

Moomoo Burger
Ranked #117 of 35,835 Restaurants in Busan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here looking for veggie food as it’s hard to come by in Korea. I got the veggie burger combo with fries and green shake. I’ve been here twice and the quality and taste was outstanding each time. The owner is a humble, friendly guy and makes amazing food. The restaurant is small but very clean and easy to find. The food was so fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Finding vegetarian/vegan food in Busan is a bit tricky, so places like this make me so happy. Burger + smoothie combo was delicious, would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Had a menu with soy burger, fries and smoothies. Super delicious. Limited seating but take away is possible.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I really wanted nice vegan food this weekend! And this hit the spot for me! The food was just amazing and the location as well. My first time in this area. I will probably go back next weekend and I don’t even live Busan!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Since discovering this place a month ago, I have been three times. I love it so much! The food here is delicious, well-priced and served by a very friendly owner. Vegetarian food is hard to find in Korea so this place is a real gem. If you are planning on coming here, exit Nampo subway station at exit 7, turn left until you see the GS25, and then turn left again and you'll see it. It really is a hidden treasure. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018