“TEXAS!”

Ranked #33 of 711 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Our first time at a Texas Roadhouse. The place was extremely busy and we had a 10 minute wait which was acceptable considering we didn't call ahead. Love the peanuts upon arrival and munched during our wait.

I started with a big bowl of chili which is Texas Red style (all beef-no beans) which was the best chili I've had since Texas. I had the pulled pork dinner (great smoky flavor just like in Texas) which was excellent as was the sweet potato with honey butter. I ordered the green beans also. They were good with bacon bits.

The wife had the NY strip steak and she said it was fantastic. She loves steak and is very picky. She said it was grilled just as she ordered. She also had corn and a baked potato which she loved.

We didn't try any dessert as we were too full!

We will definately be going back!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

This place is fantastic. The service, the food, the freshly made rolls with whipped cinnamon butter are to die for, and the
Steaks are from the finest cuts of beef. Very satisfied. Will go back again! For sure!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

It is not expensive for a very good steak. Very tasty and service is quick. Staff is friendly. It's a place to go!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We went here a few months after it opened and did not like it at all. We went back because someone gave us a gift card, but this time it was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our server was on the ball. The food was really good too (I had a steak and it was cooked perfectly). My daughter got a really cool animal balloon from their balloon person they have there. We would totally go back and they really have it going on there.

1  Thank Ian R
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Service was really good for our big group and they were attentive. Food was really good and I love the bread/butter. Steaks were cooked as requested

1  Thank mudjats

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!