“Great Ribs.”

Ranked #33 of 713 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2016

I stopped by here the first time for a quick lunch. What a nice surprise when I found out just how good the food is. I keep coming back whenever time allows.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

On a business trip...felt like a good steak at a reasonable price...the server was very well trained...very attentive...food was good...not great...well prepared...major issue is that it felt like being in a factory...get you in...feed you...move on to the next....very process oriented.... The bill was reasonable....but I probably will not return because I didn't enjoy the whole experience...

Reviewed 2 October 2016

first time at texas roadhouse and had a real nice meal.Steaks were very good and certainly fairly priced.Wait was minimal on a sunday afternoon but quite backed up when we left.Server was attentive but not overly so.Will return.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

A good place to get a reasonably good, reasonably priced steak. Always crowded, and a bit of a wait even when you call ahead. The food was cooked exactly as ordered, which is a plus for a steak joint. Would visit again.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We live in close proximity to the Texas Roadhouse and this place has been steadily busy since its opening. We decided to check it out and see what all the hoopla is about (although I was a bit skeptical as no matter how you slice it, Albany, NY doesn't feel like Texas). As an appetizer we enjoyed their Onion blossom (or whatever it's called) - it was delicious and I'd place it on the same level as the Onion blossom many have experienced in Outback. The warm rolls that they serve and honey butter was delicious. For the most part, I didn't know what to expect and after inspecting the menu, I would categorize this as a steakhouse type restaurant. This is a nice addition to Albany as there isn't a notable "chain" steakhouse in the area since Ponderosa left many years ago. I thought the prices were reasonable for the offerings - I had the Sirloin (rare, and it was cooked properly). I also had their chili as a side and that, too was very tasty. Service was very polite and responsive throughout. The only (very minor) negative that I would note is that it was a little louder than I would prefer, but not to the extent that it would prevent me from returning.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!