“The best brunch miles and miles around”
Review of Cafe Madison

Cafe Madison
Ranked #22 of 752 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This was our first time in Albany and we saw great reviews for this place on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try.
And by all means this was an excellent brunch.
I had Florentine omelette with walnut bread, side of fresh greens and avocado. I asked for scrambled eggs over shrimps and Spinach with cheese, instead of a classic omelette, and they did it exactly as I asked for.
My partner had delicious eggs Benedict.
Coffee was great too.
It is very popular place and was packed even on Monday morning and we waited for an hour for our table. Hence I would advise you to place a reservation ahead so you don’t waste your time.
Compliments to the chefs of Madison Cafe.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Nice little place for breakfast or lunch. Seems to be very popular. Best to reserve a spot online. Service is excellent and food is very good. A bit better than your average breakfast stop but a little pricy too. Tables are small and crowded but food is unique and tasty with lots to choose from. Try the cinnamon swirl French toast and great hot coffee. Loved the Irish bacon.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I've been going here for years and I'm absolutely hooked! Their menu is big enough to not overwhelm you, yet snack enough to give you different options than your usual eggs and toast. Their pancakes are phenomenal and hands down the best. Their new location is amazing as well. Always a go to when ny husband wants to take me out for breakfast!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This is a nice place, casual dress.
From the minute you walk in the door, you are greeted by friendly staff.
The atmosphere is perfect for breakfast. Quiet but social.
My wife had cinnambon pancakes and I had an omelet.
It was so good, we went back the second day of our trip to Albany.
Priced about average, but food and service is exceptional.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We go to breakfast almost every Saturday when we are in town. Best corn beef hash in the area. Friendly staff and cozy environment.

Been to Cafe Madison? Share your experiences!