Motel 6 Albany Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My expectations were low, but this renovated hotel wasn't bad. Not fancy, but good value for the price. Refrigerat or, microwave and respectable wi-fi. Not bad for a one-night stay. Woukd stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
MrP827, Manager at Motel 6 Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

We strive to provide a superior guest experience and valuable guest feedback helps us determine how well we are delivering on that commitment.

I have reviewed your comments and concerns, and I want to assure you that they are appreciated and valued; and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Just awful, terrible service that would not refund room costs after we went in the room, saw how disgusting it was along with the stench smell of stale cigarettes, turned around and went back to front desk, turned in the key and left...without an offer to change rooms, without a solution to the unclean room, and without a refund. NEVER!!!

Stayed: May 2016
Nimit P, General Manager at Motel 6 Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. Please know that the conditions you experienced are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe.
At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.
Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

We only stayed one night. And I thought it was a little high at $62 for a king bed. But the room was nicely renovated and the bed was very comfortable. It was pretty quiet there. We don't use their sheets and blankets or pillows that's just our choice. We don't in any motel/hotel. So we didn't search for stains... The bathtub was in need of replacement but useable. We would stay again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

They speak to U wrong..... when U leave the room if your stay more than one day & go out for the day when U come back your bed not made ... no one came to even clean up the room..... so I called dwn to them & the man said for the rate we get off here that don't include clean up service...... DON'T STAY HERE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.... TY FOR READING

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank William C
Reviewed 21 April 2016

was at the motel 6 in Albany ny on central ave. I checked in on 4-13 and I left 4-15/ 2016, and I have to say that this was by far one of the worst experiences I have ever had.. the room was like a scene from law and order drug raid, the bed is well beyond 15 years old, wilted, dingy, ripped, and smelly…there are not enough adjectives that I can use to express my level of contempt and disgust at how a major chain allows this to happen…where are YOUR auditors….where are your employees that are concerned about the guests stay? The couch that is in the room, of which I took extensive pics of, looks like it came from a crack house, or some meth lab, that homeless people lay after they come down from their high.. the door to the bathroom will not close THEY PUT BLACK TAPE TO TRY TO HOLD THE SPLIT IN THE DOOR!!… The pillows had stains on the actual pillows and pillow sheets…the toilet ran all f-ing night ..AND when I tried to change rooms… I was told by the MANAGER… there was going to be a $10 charge?? I did not sleep for the two nights I was there!!!! Needless to say I was extremely exhausted when I left…one of the nights I ate in the bed, and one of the chips left a small orange stain on the sheets, I left the next morning, came back to a made bed…pulled back the sheets only to see the same exact sheet with the same exact orange stain on it… the guy never changed the sheets?! In ALL of the hotels I have stayed in…I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A OBVIOUS DISPLAY OF INCOMPETENCE.. this experience has REALLY salted me on picking your brand ever again…I took pics and videos of what this looks like..not only to mention the same exact bed standing outside in the elements, is the same exact brand mattress we as customers are sleeping on…and the nerve to have sign advertising “New rooms”?? a flat screen tv DOES not constitute a new room! I should have went on to trip advisor to read the reviews before I booked!

Room Tip: theres a days inn about 50 feet from this hovel... go there
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Nimit P, General Manager at Motel 6 Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear Guest,