CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$106
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$151
US$158
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$204
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$161
US$145
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinterior roomsized bedking suitefront desk personnelfree breakfastihoplaptopcapital
Reviewed 11 October 2017

hi my name is michael mitchell jr i have a mental illness and was homeless coccas in and suites was the best place they were kind and understanding im glad about the staff,place and service 100 percent

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Marilyn12110, Guest Relations Manager at Cocca's Inns & Suites Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Sent the following E-mail:

Dear Mr. Mitchell

Thank you for taking the time to review your seven day stay on TripAdvisor.

Our staff and owner extend their appreciation for your all fives scores and gracious comments..

We feel privileged to have you as a guest at our Cocca’s Inn & Suites, Albany Airport.

May God bless you in every juncture of your life.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location but that’s the only positive thing.
The room smells like mold and its dirty.
Its very small and has no amenities.
No iron in the room I mean really?
The bathroom is so small and I’m 5.9 ft tall and I couldn’t move comfortably.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Sent the following E-Mail:

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor Review pertaining to your recent two day stay at our Cocca’s Inn & Suites, Albany Airport.

However, I believe you wrote your review prior to your move to an upgraded room as our General Manager, Jolene, said that when you checked out, you indicated that the upgrade met your expectations. .

It is our hope that your original opinion of our Cocca’s Albany Airport has been reversed and you will consider staying with us again.

Travelodge Inn & Suites

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Room was rather small. Everything worked. Looks like the property was bought used, and then refurbished. No real complaints and front office staff were polite. Best for value, right off the interstate, and steps from shopping and eating options. Basic budget motel. No pool, exercise or game room. I paid $ 62.65 with tax, but might get a better deal online or picking up an interstate coupon motel guide ( free at rest stops on thru- way ) .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Marilyn12110, Guest Relations Manager at Cocca's Inns & Suites Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

E-mailed the guest the following:

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to review your August 22nd stay in Room 38.on TripAdvisor.

I would like to take this opportunity to pass on the “GOOD NEWS” that our brand new furniture package for the exterior petit rooms has been placed since your August 22nd stay. However, If you prefer a larger room, I would suggest our interior rooms which are significantly more spacious and offer more amenities, such as micro wave, refrigerator, etc.

Our Front Desk staff expresses their appreciation for your gracious comment in their behalf and our Housekeeping Staff was pleased to see your “4” for “Cleanliness”.. It is our hope that your three star rating is an indication that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Cocca’s Inn & Suites during your next trip to the Albany area.

Director - Guest Relations

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My son was recently playing in a baseball tournament in Cooperstown, NY and I needed to fly back to work early in the AM. I arrived about 8:30 PM and went to check in. There was a gentleman ahead of me checking in and he had to ask about a million questions. The front desk clerk was very patient and professional with him and weathered the questions.
I checked in very quickly and was headed to my room. It was very small (I had ordered a petite queen) and got what I ordered. The room had a bit of an odor which wasn't that pleasing. In addition to the room being small, the bathroom was small as well. The room had obviously not been upgraded in quite some time.
I tried to plug in my computer and phone to the power strip attached to the entertainment center furniture under the TV. No power. I tried to turn on the lamp to see better. No power. I finally pulled the TV away from the wall to see why the power strip was powerless. Couldn't figure out what was going on through the web of cords. I did see another extension cord and plugged the lamp into that so that I could at least have a bit of light in the room. No luck with getting power to any of my own stuff.
I turned the light on next to the bed. No power. I needed somewhere to plug in my laptop. No outlets. I pulled the bed away from the wall and traced the lamp cord to the source. Not plugged in. I plugged my laptop into this outlet and was on the move.
After I finished, I helped the hotel out by plugging the lamp into the now vacant outlet. I can't imagine someone working in the room and not figuring out why none of the lights or power outlets work. Attention to detail is important.
The bed was surprisingly comfortable with nice linens and pillows that I like.
I paid a fairly low rate for a few hours of sleep and got what I paid for. Be weary of what you are signing up for.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jon S
Marilyn12110, Guest Relations Manager at Cocca's Inns & Suites Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Sent the following E-mail:

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Cocca's Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the unplugged outlets. You are to be commended for your patience and sleuth endeavor. We will caution our Housekeeping staff to check the outlets before they leave the guest rooms. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Regarding upgrading, I would like to take this opportunity to pass on the “GOOD NEWS” that our brand new furniture package for the exterior petit rooms has been delivered and should be fully in place to greet our guests by the end of this month.

Our staff extends their appreciation for your high score in their behalf. It is our hope that your three star rating is an indication that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Cocca’s Inn & Suites during your next trip to the Albany area.

mar@coccas.com

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I rarely write reviews but since the other reviews for this motel are all over the board, I needed to add my opinion to the mix. If you are traveling through the area and just need a bed for the night, this place is fine. Yes, it is an older facility and the rooms/bathrooms are small but it is perfectly functional. I didn't mind the mix-matched furniture. The place was clean and there were no odors in the room. My only complaint would be that the walls are not soundproof and you can hear noise coming from the adjacent rooms. If you want a newer remodeled room ask for the king beds, a room with two beds, or a room on the first level. We were on the second level and these rooms have not undergone an extensive remodel but were still fine. The owners have taken efforts to protect against bedbugs - plastic layer under the carpets, barriers in the walls, treating the mattresses - so I didn't have any concerns about bedbugs. Staff were very nice and breakfast was adequate and included a Belgium waffle maker. If you refuse to spend $120+/night to sleep in a bed for a few hours, then please consider booking at this facility. It's perfectly fine for the price.

Room Tip: Request a first floor room, a king bed, or a room with two beds
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

E-mailed the guest the following:

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay on TripAdvisor.

Your gracious comments were greatly appreciated by our entire team; ESPECIALLY by our owner.

It is our hope that your three star rating and gracious comments are an indication that you will select our Cocca's Inn & Suites as your "GO-TO" place to stay whenever you are in the Albany area.