Our chalet was spacious, beautifully furnished with great attention to detail, very clean with large living room, separate air-conditionalbe bedroom, a fully stocked kitchen with a big fridge, and the most wonderful little terrace overlooking the lawn and beach, from which we enjoyed many a sunset. Although the cute Anchor Cafe restaurant close by had a very appealing menu, we ended up never going our for meals: it was a pleasure to cook in our kitchen and nothing could top that terrace! The surroundings of the 3 chalets on the property are also gorgeous: the owners put in much effort in creating a most beautiful garden - with all sorts of flowers, orchids, many types of palm trees - simply gorgeous! Ferial was incredibly helpful and accommodating of all our wishes - in fact, thanks to her we did not miss our flight, which had been rescheduled for 2 hours earlier than the original departure! While Anse a la Mouche is very shallow and not the best swimming beach (although the water is clean, the ground sandy, and at high tide one can easily swim there with no worries about currents or waves), it was fun to wade out onto the sandbanks in the morning at low tide and the sunsets were simply breathtaking. The location is great to explore all of Mahé - with our rental car we reached the airport in only about 20minutes, via the Canelles Road one reaches the other side of the island in a mere 7 minutes, the beaches around Anse Soleil and Baie Lazare are just 10 minutes down the road to the South, and the National Park with its jungle and granite rocks is only about 10 minutes up the road to the North, with the marine wonderland around Port Glaud and Port Launay at its base. For anyone who wants to explore Mahé island (despite the hungry mosquitoes we encountered everywhere), we can wholeheartedly recommend Blue Lagoon Chalets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self-catering chalets situated in the beautiful Bay of Anse a la Mouche on the south west coast of Mahe from where one can admire the magnificent sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Chalets Hotel Mahe Island
- Blue Lagoon Chalets Seychelles/Mahe Island