US$578
US$498
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$552/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$504
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$557/night.

US$1,224
Priceline
Le Triskell(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$111
Savoy Resort & Spa(Beau Vallon)
US$559
US$358
Priceline
MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa(Anse Louis)
US$3,003
US$2,422
Agoda.com
US$1,698
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$2,002/night.

All reviewsguest houseroom was cleanbalcony overlookingfirst floorbus stopbeau vallonwithin easy walking distanceperfect locationshort walkseychelles standardsboat housegood sizeenjoyed our stayeddyvictoriaislandconvenience
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Very clean, spacious and functional rooms in a pretty terracotta house with Colonial style balconies, conveniently located across a somewhat busy road at the north end of Beau Vallon Beach.
Don't expect power showers and luxury, just comfort, cleanliness, great location and kindness from the owner Eddy and his team of 4 ladies who provide the perfect atmosphere for a relaxed and safe stay. I have read some reviews of attitude from the staff and can understand how culturally different from the west their service delivery can be but I have found them courteous and efficient at all times, even opening up the reception and helping us after they had closed for the day. Eddy kindly let us check out late as our flight was in the afternoon and has met all our needs booking taxis, arranging car rentals and even talking to my other half about football.
Ask for a room on the first floor as the rooms downstairs are just off the breakfast terrace and can get noisy in the morning.
Room 7 has a good size bathroom, quieter with large balcony overlooking the beach from the side of the house.
Room 3 is in my opinion the best room with a balcony looking out on to the most beautiful beach of Mahe' and the most comfortable bed. It can be noisier as it has the road straight underneath.
Air con available although we never used it, relying on the fan instead.
Georgina lives behind the house so when the staff closes at 4pm there is someone if needed. She also holds the only safe for any valuable. The staff is however, very reliable and trustworthy. Microwave in the communal area and fridges in the rooms.
Breakfast is swiftly provided between 8 and 9:30. Again I have read negative reviews but I have found it to be sufficient: Eggs cooked to your preference, fresh fruit which varies daily, juice, toast with jam, tea/coffee.
Could improve the quality of bath towels provided and new mattress for room 7. Would also like to see free wifi.
Overall, compared to the prices demanded in this part of the world it is great value for money. Can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Upstairs room have better views of the beach and are quieter Room 3 and Room 7
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TesAngel
Reviewed 30 January 2016

We stayed at Georgina's Cottage Beach House in January 2016. Our daughter was joining a marine conservation program, so my husband, myself and daughter shared their 3 person room, Comfortable and clean, wonderful friendly staff. Eddy the manager was very welcoming & helpful with advice on sightseeing/travelling, even phoning around and getting prices for different things - taxi, boat trips. Our view was beautiful the ocean right there in front of us, amazing/ Eddy you have a beautiful place there :)

Room Tip: 1st floor for sea views
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank yvonne s
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Perfect location! Cross the road and you are on the beach. 5 minutes walk from the main restaurants and dive centres in Beau Vallon and there is a bus stop outside with buses into Victoria.

Very clean, simple rooms with helpful staff. The owners are very friendly and relaxed and have great advice on things to do and where to go.

Exactly as was advertised on their website. I heard some complaints about breakfast but it was simple and fresh which was perfect for me.
If I was being picky I would say that perhaps the bathrooms looked a bit tired and the wifi was a bit slow at times but otherwise I was very happy with my stay.

Room Tip: 1st floor sea view was nice
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank SARAH H
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Great cottage guest house next to the beach of the ocean beautiful place
Great hospitality very good owners
Great breakfast you can take a track to every point of the beautiful island in all my juerneys in Seychelles people are the most worm and jenerous and open heart
If I have to choose one place for living I gonna choose only Seychelles islands for all reasons beauty of nature beauty of people. ☺

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Juda Z
Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed 1 week April 9-16. Georgina's offers travellers an excellent location, a "family feel", large and clean rooms (especially bathroom, which is often a problem), and personal attention and help in allowing you to do whatever you want with as little hassle as possible. Having been in biz for 17 years Geraldine and the family know whats what. Eddy who manages the place is there to offer help on your daily excursions or rspond to any issues. Very knowledgeable about the diving as well if that's your thing. I had rom 7 upstairs on side. Great view and place to have morning coffee. (Machine provided) There is morning traffic and lots of it from 645-815 or so, and in afternoon. but i wore.some headphones and listened to som3 mellow music. I visisted several other guesthpuses.and a couple.of aibnb places. You can find cheaper BUT you then have to sacrifice location, cleanliness, and perhaps safety. As a guest house, they are licensed and inspected. I dove every day and its easy to walk to.any of the 3 operations in beau vallon. As yoU MIGht guess I'll be heading back nezt year. Don't think you can go wrong here with best value for money in BV.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo