“For a quick cuppa and to cool down (airconditioned)”
Review of Chatterbox

Chatterbox
Ranked #61 of 114 Restaurants in Mahe Island
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Chatterbox is a trendy restaurant and coffee shop serving brrakfast lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is a great place, WiFi included, to cool down a bit and enjoy a cuppa or else a cold drink. Situated at the Eden Island main complex.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

My first time for a meal - a chicken Caesar salad. Very good but with a nice difference. Staff were friendly and good service but for the preparation time to serving was a little too long. Good atmosphere whether sitting inside or outside. definitely worth another visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Amazing milk shakes ,cheeses cakes and other food .also their hot chocolate is great .Staff very friendly , great place to meet friends

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I've been to this cafe before and written on Tripadvisor about the poor service. The boss said they'd make sure this didn't happen again, so I thought I'd give the place a chance. It's true, the service was much, much better. However, when I paid the bill, I discovered that I'd been charged twice for the same item (plus two service charges). They'd actually given me two separate bills for some reason (possibly to try to bamboozle me), with an item repeated on both. I went through the total with the waiter three times, in different ways, both with and without a calculator, and despite it coming to the correct lower amount each time, the waiter was having none of it. "Let me explain...," he said, patronisingly. Eventually, I had to stand outside the cafe, loudly warning passers-by of the dangers of eating there, before the waiter finally decided that the rules of arithmetic, rather than his desire for a bit of extra income, should win the day, and that I should be given the correct change. What a palaver!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Most people coming to this coffee shop, like us, are travelers and therefore stop in for a coffee/meal and check for important emails.
We always ordered whilst using their advertised 'free' Wifi , but after a few minutes and sometimes in the middle of doing important stuff, they shut down the internet and change the passport. Most infuriating. This happened on both days that we visited. We rather went to the Boardwalk where they serve great coffee drinks and food.