All reviews modern bath charming hotel rooms are large comfortable beds wi fi sea of galilee amenities kinneret promenade israel
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms are nice. It’s a refurbished building. Service in the front desk was terrible they changed my rate at the last minute when I got there even thought I had pre booked.. The food in the restaurant was ok. Never coming back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vivian C
lior c, Manager at Europa 1917 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Vivian and Cohen Family,thank you for your review. we take our guest comments seriously.
your comments will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Villa Europe Hotel and for taking the time to share your holiday opinion, I am sorry to hear that we were unable to create a quality and enjoyable experience for you.
It is important for me to emphasize that there is no error in the rate of the dollar and the front desk, you arrived at the hotel through an agent so the hotel can not do anything about the price
we hope you will give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is. Sincerely,lior

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The hotel is special, suitable mainly for religious Jews. Slightly far from the lake, and the pool in reality is much smaller than what is seen in the pictures. The hotel is pleasant, the food is good, there is free internet and there is parking opposite the hotel. A little noisy but not so bad. The wonderful hotel manager makes every effort to help. The price is expensive, especially if you book directly at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shay P
lior c, Manager at Europa 1917 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Shay, Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences following your recent stay with us.
I was happy to hear that you enjoyed in our Hotel. We will be happy to see you again in the near future.
Warm Regards, lior

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is ok, however it is way more pricy than it should be for what you get. It is situated on a hill in a 100 year old stone building. The food is good and the rooms are comfortable.That being said, the staff was smoking just outside the entrance and i had to ask them twice to stop since the smoke gets inside the rooms. The doors and walls have zero sound and smell isolation , so under no circumstances take the room on the ground floor. Also there are just two rooms with a view of the lake so ask for them.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
lior c, Manager at Europa 1917 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest, I appreciate your time for writing feedback.
feedback like this is feedback that we learn from and use to improve.
We wish you had a better experience in our hotel
Regards, lior

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms are spacious. Try get one with a view of the Kinneret. The beds are fine. The aircon works well as does internet. The bathrooms were nice size with good amenities. Service was good too. Only thing that was a bit average was the breakfast selection which was a bit ordinary for Israel. But still a nice place for a few nights stay at Tiberius.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
lior c, Manager at Europa 1917 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear guest I am writing in regard to your recent stay with us here at Vila Europa 1917 Hotel.
I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our Hotel.
Your opinion is very important to us and we appreciate for taking your time to write this review.
I can assure you your comments about the breakfast selection have been taken on board for further attention by our management.
We will be happy to see you again in the near future.
Warm Regards, lior

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This boutique hotel has a variety of rooms. Since we were traveling with a group tour, we were assigned to one of the “G” level. Room was large, but dark, the floor felt gritty. We had a patio, but it needed to be cleaned up. The bed and pillows were comfy. Bathroom had limited counter space, but great hot water and a deep bathtub. Front staff was friendly, but limited English. The main patio was very nice -there is a pool, but we did not have the opportunity to use it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
lior c, Manager at Europa 1917 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay and Thank you for your wonderful review. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed in our Hotel.
I can assure you your comments have been taken on board for further attention by our GM and management. feedback like this is feedback that we learn from and use to improve.
We will be happy to see you again in the near future. Warm Regards, lior