See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I spent a Sabbath weekend with my family here. It kind of had that Catskills Hotel feel to it. Very family oriented. Very good service. Very good food. Pleasant staff. A good bargain hotel. Only a short walking distance to the center of town. Free WiFi and Cable TV in the lobby.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank RabbiGuide
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

The fact that we are peperred with signs telling us to rate 5 stars is enough to warrant a one star review. When one of us tried to buy a drink at eight shekel the correct price the bar man ripped down the sign which said so and charged him 10. Disgrace. The food is all right. The rooms are a disgrace. Tiny smelly and home to different varieties of insects. My toilet door has a hole in it depriving ourselves of our natural privacy. Oh and they dont lock. The beds are hard and dish out back ache. Do they still want me to give a five star review? They can get that drink and propell it off the roof.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Very good experience. Was very clean and the staff were friendly most of the time. Air con working in most of the rooms and if it isn't they'll move you to a room which has it. This ensures a comfortable stay the whole way through

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Despite the posters that plaster the hotel walls encouraging me to submit a 5-star review in return for a free drink, I see writing an accurate summary a more urgent matter than my hydration. Further adding to the aesthetically pleasing interior design were the lizards that had set up camp in each and every crevice. Particularly friendly lizards I must add. I slept in conditions which by all means were unsuitable for a person paying the asking price: cramped, hot and even smelly. I regularly visit Tiberias, and having stayed in both high quality as well as less fancy hotels, the Eden hotel did not satisfy the value for money status quo.

5  Thank Sandy00716
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

In summary, this hotel wouldn't even make it on to my 0 to 10 rating scale. Why is that you might ask? Well, the air conditioning in my room was unresponsive at the beginning of my stay, leaving me having to endure sleepless nights in the equivalent of the overwhelming heat in the Sahara Desert. Moreover, the breakfast served was wholly unpleasant and the staff working in reception were most unhelpful and were void of any sort of charm and communication skills. The elevator held me prisoner on one occasion and the hotel staff who visited my room to carry out repairs had me locked out. Central to my complaints is the power cut on my floor that had me wake up finding that my phone had less battery than when I had attached it to the socket for charging. Such was my temporary place of residence, which remains the only thing I have to moan and groan about from a holiday which otherwise was thoroughly enjoyable.

6  Thank Sam B