All reviews water park is sea of galilee varied and plentiful beautiful waterfront side dishes worked fine golan heights a large tour group an upgrade christian pilgrims location is great very pleasant stay very nice hotel rooms are spacious mini fridge the hotel offers private beach
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Great location, good food and great service.
The kids loved the water park and spent tons of hours there...

There's free parking, and we've managed to get to all the important locations around easily.

If you're around, try out the Rambam center for an interesting museum about the area's history.

Stayed: October 2016
Management response:Responded 11 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
We are glad to hear that you enjoed your stay at the hotel and hope to see you again on your next vacation.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights in early October. Fantastic weather. Was My 4th stay only that this time I brought the entire gang...about 20 family members starting at age 1.5 and up to an 87th grandmom.
It was a fantastic vacation for all!!! Truly was!!
Plenty of activities for kids in all ages - amazing water park slides, water sports, pools, shows, entertainment, game rooms, etc - the kids were independently busy all day long ...:)
Great quality and variety of food - morning and evening. We had our own long table reserved in every meal. So convenient and and in ease - fantastic! They even catered barbecue buffet on the pool side one evening - an amazing atmosphere!!
Weather was the best one can ask. Lots of activities around - walking downtown, jogging along the Kineret or traveling dirt roads..
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are large cosy and convenient.
Will definitely visit this place again. This is at least my kids, cousins, and parents request...
I truly recommend this hotel to all I care about!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2016

the room we got was dirty. the carpet had some dirt.
we astonished when we found that the sheets with stains. when we asked to remove the sheets we found that the mattress was with blood and fluids.
the service we got could be characterized as apathetic.
the food and the dining room was very poor.

Room Tip: if you can avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is my third time back to this hotel and my third time to Israel. I stayed in this hotel twice back in November of 1998 and May of 1999. I was excited about staying here again. It has such an amazing view of the Kinneret and you will love watching the sunrise and sunset. Although the hotel is a little dated, the people were absolutely friendly. I was able to get great wifi reception in the lobby, except for in the room.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I went to the hotel during holiday season with a lot of expectations and unfortunately we didn't have a good time (couple + 2 kids.) It's really expensive and you get a standard - old room. The dining room experience was very bad also in terms of service, food quality and dirtiness of the place. The water park was so full and unorganized that we had to wait more than 40 minutes for each activity. The only good thing was the swimming pool, that I have to say it was nice. To summarize - I won't go to that hotel again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family