“An Awesome Stay”

Gai Beach Resort Spa Hotel
Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Tiberias
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is my third time back to this hotel and my third time to Israel. I stayed in this hotel twice back in November of 1998 and May of 1999. I was excited about staying here again. It has such an amazing view of the Kinneret and you will love watching the sunrise and sunset. Although the hotel is a little dated, the people were absolutely friendly. I was able to get great wifi reception in the lobby, except for in the room.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I went to the hotel during holiday season with a lot of expectations and unfortunately we didn't have a good time (couple + 2 kids.) It's really expensive and you get a standard - old room. The dining room experience was very bad also in terms of service, food quality and dirtiness of the place. The water park was so full and unorganized that we had to wait more than 40 minutes for each activity. The only good thing was the swimming pool, that I have to say it was nice. To summarize - I won't go to that hotel again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights with two kids
The rooms need a face lift
Food is home made and very tasty
The kids had a great time especially as they had a free entrance to the water park which is owned by the hotel
The hotel has its own beach on the lake and the water is warm

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We were not staying here (and you don't want to, like the whole city the hotel is worn down), but the access to Lake Kinneret through the hotel's giant sea bath is what makes this place a place to visit. The entrance fee is hefty, but we were able to skip it, as we came 1 1/2 hours before closing and had a great end to a day that started at the Syrian border in the Golan Heights.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

The hygiene is awful. Service is slow and inconvenient!! I went with my family and we were very disappointed with everything! The management is unprofessional. The hotel staff got into a physical fight in front of the guests! We order some drinks for dinner and they spilled all of it on us! Very very awful experience! I don't advise anyone to visit this place! We order bottles of water (since they didn't put any from the first place) but they refused and told us we could drink water from the bathroom! What kind of professional management is that!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Tiberias hotels
0.4 km away
1.1 km away
Scots Hotel
Scots Hotel
#2 of 38 in Tiberias

Been to Gai Beach Resort Spa Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Gai Beach Resort Spa Hotel

Address: Eliezer-Kaplan 1 | P. O. Box 274, Tiberias 1426671, Israel
Region: Israel > Northern District > Galilee > Tiberias
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#6 On the Beach Hotel in Tiberias
#7 Luxury Hotel in Tiberias
#7 Spa Hotel in Tiberias
Price Range: €132 - €298 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Gai Beach Resort Spa Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gai Beach Resort Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Gai Beach Tiberias