Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
SAVE US$16
Agoda.comUS$170
Booking.comUS$156
eDreamsUS$156
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2019

Pros: Friendly welcome, well maintained room, Receptionist very helpful dealing with car rental issue. Cons: paper cups with wooden stirrers in room - had to sign for! to borrow proper cups and spoon! Double bed set up as 2 single beds with gap in middle! Cleaner knocks and walks into room without warning!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2019

As you all know the pictures always telling a beautiful story however the real thing is completely different.
Hotel is extremely neglected on the outside that the owners of this establishment cannot afford to paint the outside of the building so it looks like the building has not been painted for 30 years.
The hotel rooms are outdated and have not been upgraded for so many years, all the beds in this hotel are two single beds no other beds are available no twin queen or king-size, as well as the bathrooms, are so old and outdated.
this hotel is 1 star at best.

Room tip: There are none, but if you insist on staying in this hotel choose the room with a view of the Kinneret
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 13 November 2019

As you walk in the hotel was more impressive than I imagined it would be. The reception staff were pleasant and efficient but we were extremely fortunate to have arrive about 30 seconds before a coach party turned up. Otherwise, I can imagine we would have waited to checkin for a very long time. During our stay which was just for one night, there were at least 2 more tour buses and the hotel became very packed. We had requested a room high up but got one below the reception. In any event the views were beautiful but we did not have a balcony so our enjoyment was limited. The room was a bit tired and in need of a makeover but it was adequate. The hotel internet did not work. I was told later that they are upgrading. The nicest part came with the insistence of Shuki who tried very hard to recompense us for our disappointments. He sent down coffee, cake, biscuits, sparkling water, coke and rang several times to ask if we were ok. It was nice of him to try to help. Being diabetic the cake experience was limited and most we left but I have to mention Shuki because he certainly tried his best. The hotel has a car park and frankly, for Tiberias, is a reasonably comfortable place to stay. I have booked to return in January and I only hope the internet is working by then and that Shuki is still there. I will bring extra diabetic pills so I can eat all of the cakes and see if this time I can get a room with a balcony.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 22 October 2019

I am very impressed from the hotel management; the rooms and the areas around the hotel were perfectly clean; the staff was very politely and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone who plan to visit Tiberias!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Hotel located just in front of sea of Galilee. All the Rooms are sea facing and it is a great view. Jesus spent most of His time near the sea of Galilee and he walked on this sea. So, it is giving us much pleasure to sit in the balcony and watch the sea and to remember the Gospel works and miracles Jesus performed in this places. This hotel has spacious rooms, Middle East food and variety of breakfast dishes.

Date of stay: March 2019