All reviews beautiful view of the sea comfortable stay reception staff rooms are clean hotel is located recommend this hotel galilee nis hairdryer lake
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here because friends booked me in. Terribly dated, door to room will only lock if slammed shut hard (as suggested to me by the handyman who couldn't fix it), curtains falling off their tracks, carpet not clean, room smells musty, sink in bathroom is split and tap loose, back of wardrobe falling off so you can see thru to the concrete foundations. Restaurant prices are ridiculously high. Location is the only positive feature. You can do better.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My family and i went to this hotel it was such a terrible experience.
The supervisor of the shift, Chen Amar, treated us in a humiliating manner that does not respect anyone.
I complained about an incident that took place at noon. The cleaning lady took our personal iron from the room and put it in an ironing room. The hotel hosts used it. When I complained, the security officer said he was taking care of it. Meanwhile I went to the ironing room and found the iron that everyone had ironed in !! Close to 20 people were in the ironing room!!!!!
When I spoke with Chen Amar and told him the event .. he told me I would choose whether to compensate you or not, in the meantime I do not see fit ... The event ended in such a way that the iron was returned when I found it and not them! He told me :” who are you at all ??? “ Spoke to me in a very disrespectful way not even referring to my turn. We are disappointed and hurt.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Book this hotel at the last moment as it had a great price.
we arrived to a 3 stars hotel - but with a wonderful surprises
room was very clean - with a balcony overlooking to the sea of Galilee.
breakfast was great and the staff at the reception was very helpfull
i recommend this hotel to everyone who is looking for a nice budget hotel

Room Tip: make sure you book the room including breakfast
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Check in was rather quick,not much interaction from staff,bed were poor, outside scenery was amazing,wash room were poor rooms were very dingy food was average, typical middle eastern food,wifi was not good, restaurant was unorganized,comfort was below average

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We traveled to Israel as a group of 40 members from our church as part of our Holy Land trip (Jordan, Israel & Egypt) from India. Our agency had booked us in this hotel for two days. Our experience has two parts: The best part and the Worst part.
The Best part is that the rooms had a great view from the Balcony though the facility is quite old and not maintained well. However it was so refreshing to gaze at the sea of Galilee (especially for pilgrims like us who believe that Jesus travelled on the same sea many times). There was a good spread in the menu (both breakfast and dinner).
Now for the Worst part. On our second night at the hotel when we all came down to have dinner we were stopped at the entrance of the restaurant with the words: "INDIANS GO DOWNSTAIRS". Not only was the statement shocking, it was told in a very rude manner.
When we asked why, we were given no explanation except the rude and cold statement, "JUST GO DOWN"
Some of us went down and to our dismay we found that the "so called dining hall" had was just a simple room with very pale interiors and many of the items such as a few main courses, deserts and fruits served in the main restaurant were missing.
We walked up again to the lobby and met someone who identified himself as the Manager. When we asked him why we would not be allowed into the main restaurant which was practically empty at 6:30 pm, he almost starred at us with a cold face and took us to someone in the reception.
The explanation from the receptionist was very silly. WE DON'T HAVE SPACE. WE HAVE OTHER GROUPS (mostly European). We argued a bit that we were also paid guests and why we should be treated with discrimination. ONLY after a loud argument they agreed to send the deserts and fruits downstairs immediately. We were so upset and did not want to create a scene and left to have our dinner downstairs. However the deserts were minimal and there was only one variety was served in the fruit platter.
Many of us in our team who have travelled worldwide and stayed in some of the best properties are still not able to come to terms with the Blatant Discrimination that was meted out to our group (ONLY INDIANS).
We never expected this from the people of Israel. Perhaps, they have forgotten that they suffered the same discrimination under the Reich, not long ago.
For those who read this comment from the King Solomon hotel:
Exodus 23:9 - "Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt."
We Indians come to Israel because we love you country and pray for your country. But to be treated rudely and unfairly is a hurt that will haunt our memories for a long time.
One final word: INDIANS DO NOT STAY HERE. These guys dont respect you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends