Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$149
Booking.comUS$150
Agoda.comUS$149
eDreamsUS$150
PricelineUS$150
TravelocityUS$150
All reviews tour group sea of galilee breakfast and dinner shore sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

We stayed here as part of a Holy Land Pilgrimage with Educational Opportunities tours, therefore, I hesitated in this scathing review. Evidently we stayed in the “newly renovated section”.. room 713. We took the elevators behind the check in desk. So newly renovated our room was not completed! There was trim along the doorways that was missing where we could see the insulation, electrical outlets were not covered and painting was not finished. They must have tried to paint immediately before we arrived because I have never stayed in a room with such paint fumes before. There was paint and spackle from drywall work all over the flooring. Housekeeping was called to come up and mop the floor. The hallway window next to our room was taped shut, with masking tape, which as we know works really well on painted surfaces. It constantly swung open and I walked into it twice exiting my room..as it blocked our door.
I immediately asked for a new room but the hotel was sold out. They said hopefully the next night. We toured all day and upon turning at 7:30 they we entered the room to find the window in our room wide open (no screens) and painting and trim work had be started(not finished). But his time I was exhausted and did not want to have to move room as wee were checking it early am.
The manager came up to survey the damage and said “THE ROOM IS NOT FINISHED YET, I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO”... I’m not joking. He then sent a bottle of wine up(like that makes a difference).
Never have I stayed in a hotel with a more rude or unresponsive staff in my life and I have traveled extensively. They could have cared less. Other guests were outraged as well, rooms spelling like urine and very noisy.
I spoke with the EO guest services manager and hopefully they will rethink sending tour buses to this absolute joke of a hotel.

Room tip: Do not stay here.
1  Thank travelluvr
Reviewed 1 March 2020

We took a tour group there in February. The hotel is a good bit (2-3 miles?) south of the city center. The hotel has two "towers" connected by the lower 3 floors. The older, south tower was fair. The rooms & halls had been remodeled, but the elevator was tiny, We could only get about 4 people in it at a time, so catching it was a lengthy process.

The newer northern tower had also been remodeled and the rooms seemed to be a bit larger. The elevator was MUCH larger and more convenient.

The dining are was spread across 2 wings with the serving area in the center.That made getting your food somewhat challenging when there were many people there.

Some kind of construction was going on immediately in front of the hotel so parking was virtually non-existent. Our coach driver was highly skilled and managed to get us in and out, but it was a challenge. .

The staff was nice and helpful,

Reviewed 29 February 2020

Older hotel that caters to the bus tours. It is nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. The breakfast and dinner buffets were good, and the beds comfortable. If you can get a room facing the Sea of Galilee it's even better. I'd have no issues staying here again if the opportunity arises.

1  Thank BlueMoc
Reviewed 3 February 2020

Little rooms in the old central area, some door, window and bath details to be repaired. Bigger, nicer and more comfortable rooms in the new area, facing the Tiberias Lake. In general, the whole structure cannot be compared with a 4 stars hotel as in Europe.
Very good service, big breakfast and evening buffet, very kind and helpful personnel both in the eating area as well as at the reeption desk.
To be recomended for the position and the quality and variety of food offered.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank marea n
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

The room and bath was comfortable and the view was beautiful from the 6th floor. Upon checking out we were instructed to place our luggage outside our room and someone would pick it up to take to the loading area where we would board our tour bus. We did, and after breakfast went to board the bus and identify our luggage. My wife and I could not find our bags... our tour guide advocated for us at the front desk and was demanding information as to what happened to our bags. The front desk would not give us the information to contact the tour guide or driver of the bus on which our luggage had been mistakingly placed. My wife and I would have lost all of our luggage because of the inefficiency of the hotel, and they would not cooperate with us in the least to get us our luggage back. Thankfully our tour guide, Ronan and driver, took an hour out of our tour to find the bus that had our bags and give them back to us!

The building and even food and view was nice. But customer service almost cost us losing two brand name bags full of a weeks worth of necessities, clothes, shoes and cosmetics!

Date of stay: December 2019