See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Dona Gracia was the hotel in Tiberias where our group stayed for 2 nights, certainly not my choice. The hotel is located pretty well, just a short walk to downtown and to the waterfront. The common areas and so called "museum" are kept up adequately and somewhat attractive, if a little too funky for their own good. It goes downhill from there. Service is not too cheerful, just mediocre, several staff members don't understand or speak fluent English, that is weird. Buffet breakfast wasn't good, dinner was barely ok too. The rooms are very basic and old, need renovation. Quite small too with tiny bathroom/shower. So, it is really 2.5 out of 5, but would like to be a bit generous here. Cannot comment on the costs/value factor, as we didn't pay separately to stay there.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

1. Terrible smell in the room.
2. The room has a very small window with insects net which did not allow fresh air to come inside the room.
3. The walls have cracks an mold. More mold in the bathroom and near the small window.
4. Everything look old and worn.
5. Bed linen have wrinkles which raise doubts that are really changed after the previous guests.
And a good thing:
6. The receptionist was very nice and supportive and offered me another room which proved to be only a little better than the first one... however I thank him very much and appreciate his efforts.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DanielaSimonaB
Donagracia R, Public Relations Manager at Dona Gracia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your response to your stay at the hotel Dona Gracia Tiberias.

The hotel staff does everything possible to provide the guest, and your comment will be of great help to us to improve what needs to be improved.

I was glad to hear that the receptionist did everything to improve your stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I was on a pilgrimage to the holy land , this hotel was not my personal choice but booked by my travel company. They service is below par, the staff is poorly trained and look not interested in their job. Breakfast buffet very limited, rooms are not very clean as it's a old hotel and does look dated, if it's a holiday I would avoid it.

Room tip: most complained about having a flooding their room because they dint have a tub in their bathroom.
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Donagracia R, Public Relations Manager at Dona Gracia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for your response to your stay at the hotel Dona Gracia Tiberias.

The hotel staff does everything possible to provide the guest, I was sorry to read that we were unable to provide you with the experience at our hotel so your comment will be of great help to us to improve what needs to be improved.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel I came from in Jersualem was so horrid I didn’t want to get my hopes up. I was in a very large disabled room. There were four single beds altogether. 2 pushed close to each other and then 2 separate ones. A lot more space than needed. There was a refrigerator in the room which I appreciated. The bathroom was a wet room. There was a low shower nozzle and a higher one on the wall. The higher one didn’t work. I reported it and a maintainace guy came quickly but couldn’t fix it so we had to shower holding the lower shower nozzle (which was mounted on the wall just above waist height). Buffet dinner with little mini cakes for dessert. But they were swarming with flies - big put off. Breakfast was basic but no fruit although I was given a couple of bananas when I asked for some. There’s a small water fountain on the table in reception as you come through the door. Location wise there’s a MacDonald’s less than a minute away and a few corner shops. Our coach driver was given a parking ticket on the first night so check parking carefully if you drive. There seemed to be a couple of meeting rooms. We had an evening meeting in a room with an extremely long table and a few comfy sofas. There were 58 of us and it was a bit tight but we all were able to sit. The second evening I saw a large group in there having their meal which looked very cosy.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Donagracia R, Public Relations Manager at Dona Gracia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Reviewed 2 October 2017

For a 3-star hotel, room size is fine, air-con works as well as hot water.... WIFI definitely needs upgrading as it is SOOOOOO SLOW!!!! Some cleanliness is definitely will do the resort better as well as the front desk team, no greetings, smile or assistance.... dinner is all buffet, taste is fine, coffee machine broke down the next morning...... you cannot go earlier for breakfast as it starts at 7am....

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank HFHM2013
Donagracia R, Public Relations Manager at Dona Gracia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for your response to your stay at the hotel Dona Gracia Tiberias.

The hotel staff does everything possible to provide the guest, and your comment will be of great help to us to Fix what needs to be improved