“Not the best Italian food”
Review of Reffaello

Reffaello
Ranked #35 of 63 Restaurants in Tiberias
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 August 2016

My dish lacked any flavor. I had to add salt just to eat my spaghetti and still didn't finish my meal. My friends said their pizza was good so I gave this place an average rating.

One tip I can give when selecting a place to eat, if the place doesn't have a lot of people eating there then the food probably isn't good.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

We got there completely by accident, on a Friday afternoon, one hour before closing time, everything was delicious and waitress were nice, very reasonable price, highly recommend

Reviewed 7 September 2015

We ate twice here. The first time my husband ordered pizza which was OK but on the small side and I had spaghetti alfredo. Mine was very mediocre with about 5 slices of finely sliced mushrooms, again the portion was on the small side. The second time we ate there we just had desert. My husband was very disappointed with the apple strudel he had and my sweet cheese blitzes were only just warm. Both of our meals were heated up in the microwave. Staff quite friendly on our first visit but preferred to stand outside smoking and chatting the second time.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

We came across Reffaello when ambling along the promenade on a very warm afternoon. We stopped for an iced coffee and were tempted by the dessert page on the menu. Delicious home made cheese blintzes with a warm sweet cheese and fruit filling and fresh hot pancakes with maple syrup tasted every bit as good as we hoped. Together with warm friendly service and cool fresh aircon it made for a very pleasant interlude on a hot day.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

The food was fine, the atmosphere was fine, and the service was very good. I was with a party of six and we all found something we liked on the menu. A nice, solid restaurant in a very convenient location on the pedestrian mall. We won't rave about the meal as a highlight of the trip, but we all walked out satisfied.