“A decent, solid place to eat.”
Review of Reffaello

Reffaello
Ranked #17 of 62 Restaurants in Tiberias
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 July 2015

The food was fine, the atmosphere was fine, and the service was very good. I was with a party of six and we all found something we liked on the menu. A nice, solid restaurant in a very convenient location on the pedestrian mall. We won't rave about the meal as a highlight of the trip, but we all walked out satisfied.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

This was a dairy/fish/Italian-style restaurant on the Tiberius broadwalk. We sat outside -- which was very pleasant -- and enjoyed the meal very much.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Its not easy to find a kosher dairy restaurant open for breakfast on the Tiberias promenade. We were very happy to find this one. We ordered the breakfast for 2. The omelettes were perfect and the salads and cheeses delicious and most significantly freshly cut. We also has great coffee and a small yogurt with granola. All for 95 shekels for the 2 of us. Great deal. Clean restrooms and good service.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

The food was okay. The service was okay. I wouldn't go there again - but the: there is not much choice in Tiberias...

1  Thank Marathon2006
Reviewed 22 March 2015

We stopped for a sandwich on our last afternoon in town. It was conveniently located on a street lined with restaurants close to the promenade. It had a very pleasant outdoor deck shaded by large umbrellas. You could watch the activity in the street as you ate. I had the Mediterranean sandwich, which came on a large and tasty toasted bagel with cream cheese, vegetables and olives. It was so large I should have stopped when I finished half, but it was way too good! It also came with a nice fresh salad. My husband had salmon cream cheese and hard boiled egg. He also thought it excellent. Service was good. My only complaint was that we used US dollars to pay and got a really lousy exchange rate, well below the published rates at banks. Next time I will use my credit card so I get a fair exchange.